Fixed Internally health bardings

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by madang, Feb 2, 2021.

1. madang New Member

acrylia barding of health = 429,048 health
    shadowscream barding of health = 429,048 health
    shadowscream barding of health with refined rare = 429,048 health
    i'm guessing this is not supposed to be this way
    Carynn, Tyger and Sigrdrifa like this.
  2. Ratalthor Developer

We can not reproduce this issue. Is there any additional info anyone can provide?
  3. Neilzz New Member

This was actually fixed in the 2/9/21 patch update by all of you so after the original poster's date

What does need to get "considered" though is the following items - unless of course intended:
    • All maintained and extended Void Etched Injectors, Insights, etc. (both the regular and the 2H) are the same as the Voidpiercers's from BOL.
    Apologies if i missed a post on this somewhere, but we were expecting "some minor" increase in those. Stinks for crafters in particular to not have a newer item to sell.
  4. Ingerimm Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it has always been the case that refined main resources only have an effect on critical bonuses and potency.

Normally, in the eyes of the players, these "refined main ressources" should affect all possible stats.

For example also on:
    • fervor
    • ability double cast
    • flurry
    • str, agi, whs, int, sta
    • max hp%
    • cb overcap
    • fervor overcap
    • dps
    • wdb
    • bountiful harved
    • rare harvest chance
    • skills
    and so on.

We, as the players, don't really know why refined main resources should only bring or bring an improvement for critical bonus and potency, it doesn't really make sense.

This is similar to the problem that you can hardly experiment with manufactured items, although the mechanics themselves still exist.

The problem that at the beginning of the add-on all health bardings, regardless of their quality, had the same values, has been fixed for a few weeks.
  5. Ratalthor Developer

Because the original issue posted has been fixed, I am closing this thread. Please create new threads for other issues/bugs you may encounter. :)