Fixed Internally RoS Triumph: Dark Side Researcher

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Strafe, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Strafe New Member

The reward for this Triumph, Salted Snail Carcass, has to be a placeholder that hasn't been updated. Nothing in RoS, let alone a Triumph reward, has 55 resolve. This isn't just a misprint in the Triumph description, I completed it on 02/01/2021 and received the above 55 resolve reward. It would be good to know how this will be addressed.
    Argosunited, Carizia and Sigrdrifa like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The item is also level 110...
    Strafe likes this.
  3. Chrol Developer

That is indeed a bug, and will be fixed! Thanks.
    Strafe likes this.
  4. Bludd Well-Known Member

i put this in a /bug several days or maybe a week ago. is it worth using /bug? if not, maybe remove it or redirect to somewhere else. no salt intended, just want to be helpful in the best way
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Chrol, do you happen to know when this fix will go in?

Also, how will the people that finished the achievement be rewarded with the Acrylia Rune of Zeal option? I've tried CS and was told since achievement still shows the cloak/book rewards, they cannot award me the rune.
  6. Fuya New Member

Are there plans to fix this for people that finished the triumph prior to the awards being fixed or are we just going to be punished yet again for beta testing?? I also have a petition in but sort of at a we're not doing anything until something is in the update notes, which there didn't even appear to be anything in the update notes about it being fixed...
    Xianthia likes this.
  7. Xianthia Well-Known Member

This was pretty much their response to me.
    I saw a screenshot of the popup window with the reward. Cloak doesn't even seem to be part of it...
  8. Chrol Developer

If you completed the achievement prior to the hotfix on 2/9, you may submit a petition requesting one of the runes:

Acrylia One Handed Rune of Zeal
    Acrylia Two Handed Rune of Zeal
    Acrylia Secondary Rune of Zeal
    Xianthia and Bludd like this.
  9. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I submitted a petition yesterday and the response was that since it wasn't called out on notes, they can not award me the rune. I'll resubmit/open it back up. thank you!
  10. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

this is Still not fixed
  11. Carizia New Member

what do you mean by not fixed? See the post from Chrol if you completed achievement before the rune was implemented.
  12. Strafe New Member

As the original poster, I find the handling of this issue to be rather poor. If I hadn't come back here I would not have known that there was a solution, and that I had to petition to get the correct reward. When I look at the completed Triumph in my Journal it now lists only the plushie as the reward - the salted snail carcass has been removed, but there is no mention of the Acrylia Rune of Zeal.
  13. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

The Achiefent dont shows the right rewards so it should show the addorns as reward thats what i meant
    Carizia likes this.
  14. Ratalthor Developer

This issue should be fixed now. Is it still happening for anybody?