Could really go for a new TLE

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Aurorikin, Mar 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurorikin New Member

Been hearing there isn't going to be a new one this year.. I hope that turns out to be incorrect!
    Storiesofold and Froglok like this.
  2. Kotter Legendary Member

3. Saints Member

Dreamweaver responded in the very next thread about this:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ew-tle-or-does-it-matter.598518/#post-6646704

I'm anxiously waiting for a new one, though considering getting back in on Kaladim, although I think I left of somwhere mid-50's :confused:
  4. Siren Well-Known Member

Sure there is! Tune in Wed. for the next Kander's Candor, where the new PvP TL which is getting its very own launch soon is being announced!

*ducks*
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Siren Well-Known Member

Kaladim's population is still really high. I played from scratch over Frostfell, and there were people wherever I went, even throughout all the newbie zones. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

The keyword is "planned." If Kaladim suddenly takes a nosedive, what's planned could change real fast. I doubt Kaladim is suddenly going to tank to that degree though.
    Siren likes this.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

That's fair, plans do change. But my hope/plan (I know that's a charged word) is if that does happened Kaladim will have more than enough heads up to prepare.
    Schmetterling, Breanna and Siren like this.
  8. shaunisme Member

pvp server will take a few
  9. Froglok Member

I'm literally logging in to do nothing on Kaladim right now until i'm out of time on my sub and don't plan to renew until theres a new PvE TLE.

I have friends who have been waiting for a new TLE for months who are willing to pay and play.

I logged in this month to play with my friend and I paid for a krono for him and we just felt completely excluded because nobody is grouping with levelling characters regardless of calling for groups for a few nights in a row and trying to form our own and he's stopped logging in already after only a week. 30% of all general chat is selling PLs and nobody is grouping for anything short of endgame or near endgame content leaving new players and returning players excluded.

My old guild is dead, many waiting on the next TLE. Early-mid TLE it was vibrant and full of life and people chatting. I dont want to have to jump on to one of the few giant mass invite guilds just to have any social experience.

Kaladim is going to die without fresh blood.
    Ketzerei84, Sixgauge and Storiesofold like this.
  10. shaunisme Member

Its time for new one, how many times have you been logged in on Kaladim and thought" why am I playing?" boxing mania, low levels are screwed! gen chat = dead
    Sixgauge and Storiesofold like this.
  11. Storiesofold New Member

Yup botting is completely ruining TLE, darkpaw needs to do something about it. Make a seperate server that allows botting and one that is true box only or don't allow it at all....
    Sixgauge and shaunisme like this.
  12. Froglok Member

[IMG]

The image speaks for itself really.
    Sixgauge likes this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

that server already exists Stoiesofold , it's called " Drunder " , you can do pretty much what you want on the server for the Banned and Exiled players .
    The one thing you can't do is complain .

I just made a new character about 4 days ago and there were at least 6 others with me in the beginner area in Darklight Woods .
    A new TLE server will not fix your problem , many playing on Kaladim now have played since the Race of Trakanon
    and we are frankly tired of doing this over and over again , many have vowed to stop playing .
    I do understand your problem with finding groups , yes but at least you only have to go to around level 70 something or so unlike on a regular server where you have to go to level 110 and overcome many hurdles.

If your that desperate , like Siren said there is a new PvP server coming out , maybe you should give that a try .
    Rozyn and Breanna like this.
  14. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o yes and the new PvP server will not be a TLE , but a permanent server .
    Breanna likes this.
  15. shaunisme Member

its dead right now, armies of boxers making plat to buy krono to sell for RL cash
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

to bad , but boxing is not against the rules , I am boxing too but I find double boxing to be challenging enough .
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Storiesofold New Member

big difference between boxing and botting. Botting, six man groups all automated using programs is not ok.
    Siren and Sixgauge like this.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

19. shaunisme Member

why not just grp with other people? that is why mmorpgs are ******.
    Storiesofold likes this.
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I too have tried to find a group , and had to level up my toon fast , belief me I much rather group with others , but even in the high levels that is not always possible .
    When I tried to get into groups , when the new expansion came out , the server was full of people eager to level up , so if you come in just a little late groups already formed and your left behind .
    What I meant by saying " that's right " is that botts are not allowed .
    I have met a lot of boxing people that gladly group with others when they can find others .
    I often saw people looking for groups for low levels , and I feel like I want to help , mentoring down , but often I am doing something already .
    Finding a good guild with friendly people is the most helpful , a guild that is not to focused on raiding .
    What I am trying to say here is that even at a higher level it sometimes can be hard to find a group.

My point is that I really would like to see expansions I never had a chance to experience to the fullest , and with only 4 months of time for each expansion , it will probably not be as boring and such a drag .
    Breanna and Storiesofold like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.