Ranger v Assassin Disparity

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Tegan, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Tegan Active Member

Here are 3 parses. First 2 are pre/post change to Ranger's Insight. 3rd is first time ever raiding on an Assassin (betrayed for less than 24 hours). This disparity needs to be addressed.

Before Ranger's Insight Change
    [IMG]

After Ranger's Insight Change
    [IMG]

First Try at Assassin
    [IMG]
    Smashey and Obano like this.
  2. Janoomi Member

Sadly I don't think the Dev" care. Its all about getting people to betray and the DB cash used to elevate the combat arts. We have asked, pleaded and begged and nothing not one darn thing has been done to get the Ranger class back in line.
  3. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

They had the opportunity to meet rangers half way by doing nothing. If they'd have left Ranger's Insight how it was, working as intended or not, it would have made a lot of players a lot happier than they are as a result of fixing it. But as I said in another thread, making the game a fun, enjoyable experience for every player is not the agenda here. Rangers have 3 choices. 1: put up with the neglect and just salute whenever an assassin walks past, 2: betray, 3: quit and play something else. That's it laid bare for you.
  4. Warsteiner Member

Don't worry! Looks like they are nerfing Fatal Follow-up for you. Should feel better about that. What class you think you need to change to now that no predators will have a raid spot? Maybe a 4th BL in raid? Grats!
  5. Tegan Active Member

I posted a parse doing 600 billion, but folks posting 2.2 trillion parses in discord. Hmm...

To be clear, I don't want Assassins nerfed. I want the Rangers brought into alignment. The parses I posted were meant to show how far unaligned the classes really are.
  6. Sinreaper New Member

try and compair the dps from scout assasin or rangers or any really to a mage and or a summoner then u will see that scouts are in genral left behind on dps, and its a joke to think that nerfing the assasin will make pep stay in game and or betray to a ranger
  7. Sinreaper New Member

i raid with top guild and i can tell u now that summoners and mages are alot higher dps then assassins
  8. Melt Actually plays the game

To make matters worse I've seen sin parses far beyond 2.2 trillion, with the same kill times as the posted 2.2. Sins are really solid right now.
  9. Galthier New Member