If you could pick one feature that becomes account wide?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Maynards, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Maynards New Member

The game isn't currently very alt friendly, but lets have some fun. Pick one game feature that you would like to see as an account wide function. It doesn't have to be a current game feature, it could be something that was taken away or something you've made up.

For me - achievements. (Achievement rewards, gear, fluff, etc., could be unlocked through achievement merchant).
    Lateana, Soara2 and Benj like this.
  2. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

There are already things that are Account Wide. For instance, the rewards for helping Yun Zi The Traveling Panda. I had one character do his traveling quests (which are so easy with Google) and ALL of my 19 Starfire Server characters can now go get Pas Yu Carrier of Things Rewards. I think there are other instances of this as well. But this is the one that I really like. Most of my characters can wear the Chain Mail Armor of Tol'Ren that Pas Yu "sells" for free.
    Lateana and Soara2 like this.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

The ability to log into game in under two minutes or camp to another toon without issues.
    WhysperWynde, Lateana, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  4. Jaeded Well-Known Member

Faction
    Lateana, Soara2, Benj and 2 others like this.
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Marketplace Purchases/Unlocks.
    WhysperWynde, Lateana, Soara2 and 6 others like this.
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Mount and Merc training.
    WhysperWynde, Lateana, Soara2 and 4 others like this.
  7. Maynards New Member

Yeah, the Panda is really good and I look forward to this Summer's goodies :) That also shows they have developed the ability for account wide unlocks to a certain degree.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

More flying mounts at level 30. The raptor jumps, and there is a flying mount for argh of course I don't remember the names. The lava/flame god and I think for Frostfell. I can get a flying mount with the expac, but that is just the character that jumps to level 120. ( Or 110 in the past. )

Leaves my other toons out.

A slower flying mount for lower level toons that come with an expac. The faster one goes to the 120 toon.
    Soara2 likes this.
  9. Smashey Well-Known Member

Adornment unlocks and achievements is something I have been wanting for alts for a looong time. Especially with how much power they put on adornments the last couple of expansions.
    Lateana and Soara2 like this.
  10. Kenn Well-Known Member

I want to step through a portal into a room where I select the character that I want to be. Then step into another portal to enter the Realm of Everquest. If I die in the realm, then I end up back in the character select room. Oh, I can also spend an unlimited amount of time in the realm as the avatar that I chose, and when I step back out, no time passed in real life. Why not wish for the better thing when it has the same chance of getting done as shared achievements.
    Lateana, Soara2 and Geroblue like this.
  11. Soara2 Well-Known Member

The regular signature line or the crafting line.
  12. Dristlin Member

yea I agree heck wow made their mounts unlocked account wide.
    Soara2 and Sigrdrifa like this.
  13. killaan Member

Mount / Merc / Familiar training, should be if your main has it maxed then if a alt has same named familiar etc should be able to instantly max out.
    i've been tempted to try out lots of characters now deffo with the revamp but cant, due to i know they will be very ****.
    Soara2 and Sigrdrifa like this.
  14. Jovie Well-Known Member

I would love to see the music system ripped off from Lotro and put into EQ2, but better.
    Soara2 likes this.