Dreamweaver: A question on one of the patch notes--it's confusing as posted.

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Bhayar, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Was glancing through the patch notes and saw this note:
    • The Vigilant: Final Destruction: High Marus Alaric's spell Zealous is not a 20% heal that can be interrupted. Its casting time has been increased to 1.5 seconds
    This language is confusing. Are you saying it's not a 20% heal? Or was amount of it smaller or larger? Or was the intent to clarify that you can't interrupt it? If the focus was on communicating that it can't be interrupted, then the language regarding the percentage of heal is superfluous. Should have simply read: High Marus Alaric's spell healing spell Zealous can not be interrupted and casting time has been increased to 1.5 seconds.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  2. Stylish Active Member

Without even knowing who High Marus is....I am assuming it's a typo that should read "now" instead of "not".
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I had not even considered that possibility. That does make sense. Moar coffee...and Dream, if this is the case, feel free to delete the thread.
    Breanna and WhysperWynde like this.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Hmmmm not sure. I will try to figure out the author of the note originally and see if it's a typo.
    Breanna and WhysperWynde like this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I'm going to update the notes as well.
    Breanna, Bhayar, Jinksie and 2 others like this.
  6. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Leave it to Dreamweaver to get to the bottom of things and correct them! Thanks DreamW.!!
    Breanna and Bhayar like this.
  7. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Indeed. As always, thanks for all you do, Dream.
    Breanna likes this.