Duplicate All but one of my toons can't chat in guild voice chat.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by icebones, Feb 10, 2021.

1. icebones New Member

Out of my 14 toons only 1 can chat in guild chat. I get a password not valid or incorrect. Something like that. I have tried restarted the game. Relogging the characters with no help. Can someone help me?
    Raven1313 likes this.
  2. Dracks Member

Hey all,

This is a problem that's been growing in my guild, and currently impacts 4 people / 4 distinct accounts (all of whom had characters newly-invited to the guild).

Names of a couple folks in my guild that were impacted:
    Boloh
    Selveno

Specifically:
    - Three of the characters had been in a different guild previously; the other was server transferred over recently.
    - All of them were invited into the guild, promoted to our alt rank.
    - All of them get messages like the below, and can't join guild voice chat:
    "Failed to join channel '<Guild>': Invalid password or access denied"

At this point, I believe this is the last 4 people that have been invited to my guild.
    Raven1313, Seymor, EmJay and 2 others like this.
  3. Onyxlarue New Member

I am a returning player and I am having this same issue. Besides Discord or TS can we fix it? Have always love that VC was in the game.
    Raven1313 likes this.
  4. morderir Active Member

all new guild members since the last patch have the problem....
    no new from dev ...

if you are willing to give them moderator right , you can invite them in voice guild chat ( /voice addmod playername),it work
    Raven1313 likes this.
  5. Leperous New Member

I just joined a guild and am receiving the same error. Found this post and wanted to weigh in as well
    Raven1313 likes this.
  6. Neilzz New Member

Chiming in as well to confirm - same bug, different characters now
    Raven1313 likes this.
  7. EmJay Well-Known Member

This is impacting some of my guildmates. Can we get this fixed, please?
    Raven1313 and Breanna like this.
  8. Svenone Well-Known Member

Even a note from a DBG staffer that they are aware of the problem (and working on it) would help. This utter silence is the worst.
  9. Ponygirl Member

I posted about this very subject here about 2ish weeks ago and still crickets from anyone! Come on now! We need this fixed asap. I have thought about giving people mod status but all we need is one ******** who would think it would be funny to kick everyone out of chat. Don't need that sort of nonsense. Devs? Please can you fix this? Pretty please with sprinkles? I will give you a cookie or pie.
  10. Raven1313 New Member

same... put in ticket and was told to report as bug. same issues as you on all new toons
  11. Raven1313 New Member

same issues here
  12. EmJay Well-Known Member

DreamweaverYesterday at 6:23 PM
    It's not a design issue, it's a platform one, the platform team is aware and working on it.
    [6:23 PM]
    But the design/code updates don't really have anything to do with a guild chat fix.
    [6:24 PM]
    It's a program/platform that multiple titles use.

Thank you for the update, however, since it is the main chat for our guild events and grouping, it doesn't matter to me one lick that it affects multiple titles and it's the platform team that is working on it, not the design/code team.. It needs to be fixed sooner than later for eq2.
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Ratalthor Developer