Kander's Candor Season 2 Episode 1: New Year

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Feb 19, 2021.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Kander's Candor Season 2 Episode 1 is here!

It's time for a new season of Kander's Candor! Mostly because Dreamweaver lost track of the episode numbers over the break and they're a chaos robot from another dimension anyways.

Welcome to Season 2 Episode 1, more of a recap and teaser episode for what is coming. Regular episode format with your questions being answered will return for episode 2.

So buckle up Norrathians. We're hitting the ol' dusty trail once more. (We promise we aren't letting Chrol do another Diaku Corral, this is just a phrase.)

You can find it on Anchor, Spotify, iTunes, & Stitcher (It's also on our website HERE if you don't want to use those services.)

Want to ask a question?

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...s-candor-questions-thread-always-open.594046/
    Soara2, parissa, Punehu and 3 others like this.
  2. Sounson Active Member

Daiku challenge was probably the best zone I've done in years. Should take Chrol off the leash and do that some more.
    Siren and Breanna like this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I prefer Chrol leashed. We are all safer.
    Soara2, Bludd and Breanna like this.
  4. Arclite Well-Known Member

Also, hiring is all well and good. Do you know what's even more easier to guage and those valuable ideas? Read the forums!, communicate more and don't shoot down people for having constructive criticism. You have 17+ years of free data that players have come up with. Use it...
    Amybelle and Juraiya like this.
  5. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

On the first TLE people literally compiled massive spreadsheets for them, spelling out the issues with hard data. It's like they then went and did the opposite out of spite.
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Dreamweaver, just an FYI, your link to the Podcast works fine, but unfortunately, 8:55 minutes into the podcast, it abruptly stops with Kander talking. May want to have a look at that for what it's worth. Well, unless that was intended, haha.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Uh.. that's really weird. which link?
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

Mine stopped at about 4 minutes. Mine was from your site and not the other ones. It stopped at 4 minutes 24 seconds to be exact. I even went back and tried again, and it stopped in the same spot.
    Soara2 and Siren like this.
  9. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Wait the one I uploaded to the website?
    Soara2 likes this.
  10. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

11. Breanna Well-Known Member

Trying it now I'll let you know :)
    Soara2 and Siren like this.
  12. Breanna Well-Known Member

Well sorry dinner time I made it to about 2 minutes LOL I'll try again after dinner.
    Soara2, Siren and dreamweaver like this.
  13. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ok the link you made works I got to listen to all 24+minutes. But that was anchor/spotify the one that wasn't working is the one that was on your webpage. Unless they are one in the same. Anyhow great podcast :) Looking forward to more.
    Soara2 and Aelissa like this.
  14. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Yeah they should be the same, not sure what the issue is there.
    Soara2 likes this.
  15. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Well I think I "fixed" it so we'll see.
    Soara2 likes this.
  16. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yea sorry about the delay it was starting to sound like the Little Shop of Horror's in my house LOL
    Soara2 and dreamweaver like this.
  17. Obano Well-Known Member

On the subject of class balance:

Fixes coming for Rangers

Fixes coming for Beastlords

[IMG]

There is room for only one dead class in this game.
  18. Obano Well-Known Member

19. Juraiya Well-Known Member

When I tried to listen to it on the site, it stopped slightly after 13 minutes. (13 minutes, 6 seconds, to be exact.) I tried to download it, and got a network error (over and over again, so not my connection). I refreshed the page, listened to it again, it stopped at the same spot each time. Also, since you can't move the cursor to a later point on the stream, you have to listen to it all over from the beginning if you listen to it from your upload.

Finally listened to it from iTunes and was able to hear it all the way through.
    Breanna likes this.
  20. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't understand why that's happening. I am trying to troubleshoot the problem. The primary problem is that everyone is able to get to different points because of the issue, which is odd.