Problems with Hearts a'Flutter: Antonica

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Ichoris, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Ichoris Well-Known Member

I have run the quest Hearts a'Flutter: Antonica over eight times in a row. I never get the Title: Heart Racer reward. Is it once per account. Some of my alts have it. Is there something special I need to do to get it? It's very odd that it's not being rewarded. Thanks!
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Hmmm... It is not limited to once per account, Ichoris.

It is intended that if your character has completed "Hearts a'Flutter: Antonica" more than 5 times they are then offered the choice between the "Love Chaser" or "Heart Racer" titles. Does your character have either one of these titles, already?

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply Kaitheel. No. I haven't gotten either title yet. I just checked. I didn't know about the 'Love Chaser' title. The character's name is Myriel. Is there a way you can look and see what the problem is? Thank you.
  4. Ichoris Well-Known Member

I ran it another 8 times and was able to pick a Title. So odd.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, that's good! I am relieved to hear you were able to get it, Ichoris, but it still confuses me as to why that occurred.

I want to attempt to reproduce the issue, in hopes of diagnosing what may have happened.

Had this character completed this quest in previous years?
    Are you sure you returned to speak with the quest giver each time, to officially end the quest?
    Were you using any particular speed buffs or attempting to fly during the quest? (Something that may have inadvertently interfered?)
    Can you recall if anything odd happened during the quest?

I'm just trying to figure out what may have affected the quest completed count on this.

Thank you for any help with this investigation!

~ Kaitheel
    Spindle and Breanna like this.