Brewday Festival Feedback and Bugs 2021

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Brewday Festival is now active on Test!

Make this Brewday Festival a memorable one! Follow the shouts of rowdy patrons located near every player city to the festival's official brew house, The Bar of Brell. Once inside you’ll find plenty of holiday themed rewards, crafts, and adventures, both new and familiar, including Steinmaster Borric, a cleric of Serilis, who’s looking for some help assembling an altar for the Duke of Below.

Of course, the festivities aren’t just limited to The Bar of Brell, as there are spirited celebrations across all of Norrath! Kosma, an acolyte of Serilis, helping Steinsister Daglara at Highland Outpost in Butcherblock Mountains, could use your help.

And for those who plan on celebrating by patronizing as many of Norrath’s drinking holes as one can, this Brewday, keep an eye out for different drinks and bar bites to collect along the way.

New Features for '21!
    • TLE servers:
      • The entire event is active!
    • Live servers:
      • New Quest!
        • Yours, Stein, and Ours - Offered by Acolyte Kosma in Butcherblock Mountains. Repeatable every year
      • 8 New Merchant Items sold by Balin Copperfoot in Bar of Brell!
      • Returning merchant items, including existing recipe scrolls are now available on Digret Runebrand in Bar of Brell.
      • New Tradeskill recipe book, "Brewday Accoutrements to Craft XII" sold by Balin Copperfoot in the Bar of Brell. The recipes require holiday harvestables gathered from "Bountiful Brewday gardens" and other low level harvestables as components.
    Returning features:
    • In-game mail to announce the event and summarize location of quest givers.
    • Returning achievements:
      • The Great Brewday Pub Crawl
      • Festive Furniture
      • Pub N' Suds
      • Drunk Level: Dwarf
      • Can't Hold Their Liquor
    • Special event items can be purchased from Balin Copperfoot and Digret Runebrand in Bar of Brell in exchange for Beer Tokens.
    • Bountiful Brewday gardens can only be seen when wearing the "Ale Goggles" head equipment. They spawn in Commonlands, Antonica, Greater Faydark, Darklight Wood, Timorous Deep, and Frostfang Sea.
    • Wild Boar loot from Hammy in High Keep while Brewday is active.
    • Collections:
      • Brewday Bar Bites
      • More Brews is Good News
      • Brews Across Norrath
    • The Entrance to the Bar of Brell in Antonica, Commonlands, Haven, Greater Faydark, Timorous Deep and Frostfang Sea.
    • Tradeskill recipe books sold by Digret Runebrand in the Bar of Brell. The recipes require holiday harvestables gathered from "Bountiful Brewday gardens" and other low level harvestables as components.
      • Brewday Accoutrements to Craft
      • Brewday Accoutrements to Craft II
      • Brewday Accoutrements to Craft III
      • Brewday Accoutrements to Craft IV
      • Brewday Accoutrements to Craft V
      • Brewday Accoutrements to Craft VI
      • Brewday Accoutrements to Craft VII
      • Brewday Accoutrements to Craft VIII
      • Brewday Accoutrements to Craft IX
      • Brewday Accoutrements to Craft X
      • Brewday Accoutrements to Craft XI
      • Tradeskill recipe to craft the Velious Distillery 2 & 3
    • Returning Overseer Quests and Agents
      • Offered: Steinmaster Borric, a cleric of Serilis in the Bar of Brell
        • Altar Addition - Grikbar Prayer Necklace
        • Altar Addition - Umbrite Icon of Brell
        • Altar Addition - Deep Muse Prayers
        • Altar Addition: Sabertooth Runic Totem
        • Altar Addition - Terrok Chant Stone
    • Returning quests:
      • “Ale in a Day’s Work” - Repeatable every year
      • "Pressed into the Brewcrew” - Repeatable every year
      • "Bog Mountain's Eruption" - Repeatable every year
      • "Valla Brewhammer's Special Brew" - NOT repeatable
      • "What is That Noise?!" - Repeatable every year
      • "Drinks Are On The House!" - Repeatable every two hours
      • "Snoogle's Presentation" - Repeatable every year
      • "Beers for Brell!" - Repeatable every year
      • "Brell's Everlasting Brew" - Repeatable every year
      • "Ale Goggles" - Repeatable every year
      • “Thurgadin Ice Brew” - Repeatable every year
      • “Black Swill for Blackswell” - NOT repeatable
      • “Deep Within Hammerhall” - Repeatable every year
      • "Rummage for Answers" - Repeatable every year
      • "Brewday Beer Guardin’: Butcherblock" – Repeatable
    Please note: Brewday and Chronoportals overlap with one another for two days again this year. Both will be active on Test, but for now it is only Brewday.

Any feedback submitted after 02/21/2021 may not be received in time to be taken into account for this year.

This event content is currently set to run 03/05/2021 at 12:01am PST through 03/18/2021 at 11:59pm PST on the live servers.

~ Kaitheel
  2. Kasa Well-Known Member

Quest Yours, Stein, and Ours: A duo group can go in together but only one will get the updates.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The new items look great! I'm going to have to use that keg shield on an alt or two, too :D
  4. Kasa Well-Known Member

Bornite Chandelier of Maldura matches the District of Ash Chandelier with one exception of how it attaches to the ceiling.

Arcane Chandelier of Maldura matches the Alcove of Reason Chandelier with one exception of how it attaches to the ceiling. \aITEM 416990897 1210896263:Alcove of Reason Chandelier\/a
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Aren't those plundered ones animated to swing?

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Kasa and Breanna like this.
  6. Kaitheel Developer

Good catch! Lemme see what I can do about that.

~ Kaitheel
  7. Kasa Well-Known Member

You are right!
  8. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

New quest was fun. Good to see Lesser Faydark get some love.

Is there suppose to be two bags of gold or just one? I am not sure if mine bugged out or not.
  9. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

There are supposed to be two.
  10. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The art for the Brewser's Keg Shield does not display on Test. :(
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

O my I always find out about there being a new festival to test when we got a downtime
    ( that's when I go on to the Test Server )
    I get on and bam there is a barrel .

It took me a wile to find the merchant for the old items .
    I wished he was not hiding in that side room , but I understand there is only limited space in that bar .
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Yeah, it missed the initial art push, but should be included in an update to Test and live before the event begins. (No whammies, no whammies, no whammies!)

~ Kaitheel
  13. Kaitheel Developer

The next Test update should include:
    • Yours, Stein, and Ours - Gathering steins and catching brownie scamps are now group updates.
    • Digret Runebrand has moved to be closer to the music, and easier to find, in the Bar of Brell.
    ~ Kaitheel
  14. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Are these on test now?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Isn't it brilliant! Thanks for including the true graphic on the Traders' entry on it! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oaky had a video where the new merchant gal was tucked away in the first arched room with the gal that sends you off on a quest to get one of each of the special crafting mats, then she rewards you with the flying clover carpet. Is the new merch out and about on the floor, then? :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  17. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

The old merchant sells the new merchandise and he still stands where he always was .
    The new merchant took over the old merchandise and can be found in a new location , if that makes sense to you Uwkete ,
    The new merchant who sells the old stuff will be moved to a newer location so he can be found more easily .
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh, it makes sense; just haven't had the chance to go in lately and see for myself. Comes from having way too many newb alts who need to finish Erollisi Day. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok , now the new merchant who has the old merchandise is right there in the main room on the right side when you come in , a much better place to find him .
    Thanks for moving him .
    I was just wondering why not put him right next to the old merchant with the new merchandise , there seams to be enough space , than again , I guess he's drinking so he should be in the area with the tables right next to the music .
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

She (at last check, it was a she, anyway) may not want to be too close to Balin. I hear he's the reason they're selling spilled beer, after all, and she likely doesn't want to get sloshed. :D