Vex Thal solo

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Twofeets, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Twofeets Active Member

Not sure the cause, but that's your job to figure out.

Wife and I were doing Vex Thal solo, Aten Ha Ra was at 20%. The zone 'bugged out', all the mobs stopped moving, it looked like a LD except our pings stayed normal. General chat, guild chat, everything was frozen but it only seemed to affect us in zone as others in discord reported no problems elsewhere.

It took about 10+ minutes for the game to finally let us back in due to the old 'you already have a character' blah blah.

When we came back the zone had semi-reset. Aten Ha Ra was gone, so we evaced to the entrance. The trash was there so we cleared to the first named. This is where it got bad.

The first name had no adds and was unkillable. A raid geared pally/warlock couldnt get it below 100% and due to there being no adds it then killed us in about 10 seconds. After repeated attempts we gave up. Zoning out and back in did not reset this.
    Carynn likes this.
  2. Drazk New Member

The same thing has happened to me several times in the last couple of weeks.

When fighting Aten Ha Ra it gets down to around 20% and the zone bugs out. First time it happened I thought I had gone link dead but it was the zone crashing and I get kicked back to character select.

I have noticed it usually happens when I have died to Aten Ha Ra on my first attempt, usually because I forget to swap my chat windows so I know when Umbral Detonation is coming. When I revive and fight again the crash comes (but could be purely coincidental).

When I zone back in, the zone has partially reset. The first name has respawned and is not killable as it still has the "Coral Skin" buff but none of the servitors are alive.

Only solution is to wait 90 minutes and reset the zone. Very frustrating.
    Twofeets likes this.
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

Maybe Gninja can find something in logs if he gets information about server/timestams from your local log here
  4. Chrol Developer

The zone crashes involving Aten Ha Ra's adds should happen far less frequently since the last hotfix, and is still actively being monitored by code.
    Beee, Twofeets and Breanna like this.