Fixed Internally Many new AA broken

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ptalomej, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Ptalomej Member

Many of Necromancer and Summoner AA stil broken. I found at least 6:
    1) Necromancer "Enhance: Consumption" actually gives nothing to Consume Essense
    2) Necromanser "Enhance: Soulrout" - actually gives nothing
    3) Necromancer "Enhance: Blood Coil" - actually gives only reduced duration but not give effectiveness
    4) Necromancer "Enhance: Pandemic" - actually gives only reduced duration but not give effectiveness
    5) Summoner "Shadowstep" do not working - always "No targets in range" message displayed
    6) Summoner "Symbiotic Bond" actually gives nothing to "Symbiosis", no additioanal transfer amount and no effectiveness to qualifying pets
  2. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Pets on Summoners must be Broken too or some proc or Adornment set boost thier DPS like Hell.
    Last raid our Necro and Conj were doing like the double dps of our Wizzy and Locks with nearly same stats and support.

Summoners on top 400B and more Wizzy and Lock at least 200B i dont get the reason if T1 and T2 DD thin was cut out of game why thier are a or 2 kinds of classes can go OP by no such reson.

If all DD CLasses need the same Stats to do DPS, thier can be only one or tow things in the formular of damage which are broken.
    If we get a distance from maybe 20 or 60 B buy better skills of a player or something ok but not like the double amount of damage.

And to add for last the nerve of the Warlock is not OK , the DPS of Decimation was miscalculated so far so good but the thing to break locks AAs by makeing us not able to cast the replacemet for Apocalypse > Decimation not instand is not ok !!!!!!
  3. Ptalomej Member

I know warlocks and wizards who also easily do 400B+ dps in raid. And PET dps < 20% of DPS necro
    Goezer likes this.
  4. Dronk New Member

Confirmed after the 1/5 patch that Shadowstep still doesn't work (conjy)
  5. Ptalomej Member

Please fix AA
  6. Generic Newb New Member

This sounds like a skill issue. Our warlock does 400/500bn+ zonewide in RoS raids. I'm sure in the bigger guilds, their sorcerers are doing considerably more.
    Goezer likes this.
  7. Ptalomej Member

Still no differences after last patch, all AA brocken
  8. Ratalthor Developer

Update from our testing:
    • We could not reproduce the issues 1-4 listed in the original post. If you are able to provide additional repro steps for us to check these, please let me know.
    • We confirmed issues with 5 and 6.
    In the future, please limit bug reports to one issue per thread. It helps us keep track of issues between our internal system and the forums.
    Schmetterling likes this.
  9. Argosunited Well-Known Member

When will these be fixed?
  10. Ptalomej Member

I'm surprised they got here. I have already created separate bugs for those cases that have not yet been fixed. in case 6, only the hate transfer does not work now. Cases 1-4 already fixed