Clothing not fitting Vah Shir Model

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Summer, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Summer New Member

I'm very disappointed since buying the newest expansion and making a Female Vah Shir Race. None of the in-game clothing like the "Gold Festival Garb" fits the model properly. The arms, back, and stomach area are all poking threw the clothing model. Not only that but the Vah Shir dance looks bad. Looks like the character is just floating over the ground on puppet strings...just awful animations. Will there ever be a fix for the clothing models on the Vah Shir? They look just horrid!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Breanna likes this.
  2. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Wow that does look bad! I haven't tried this festival clothing on either of my Vah Shirs since I rarely have any of my girls wear that stuff. I think my Wood Elf Assassin CedarLilly Wynde does have the nice dark green forester dress, that's about it but she rarely wears it preferring her hooded and sometimes masked assassin gear. I hope that they do fix that festival garb to fit Vah Shirs for the people who'd wear it. Guess they'd have to make separate Vah Shir models of each dress since the Vah Shir are rather muscular compared with others. What about the male festival gear? Is there some? I've never checked that having no males among my 21 gal characters.
  3. Covic Developer

Ya the female Vahshir are thicker than the Kerra. Going through and fixing issues like this as fast as I can. Sometimes things get past me. This outfit is updated and should go through when we have a patch. I am going through folders to see what other outfits use this geo. Updated with proper fitting and new sleeve model.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Dave just fixed this. There are probably more outfits broken that we will find. As to the dancing animation? Sorry, I don't agree. I love it.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I think the new cat dance is a lot better than what the Arassai got .
    Juraiya, WhysperWynde and Breanna like this.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

oh yeah dont mock the cat dance it is epic
    smh some people
    Breanna, Taka and WhysperWynde like this.
  7. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Thank you Dave! Yes there are probably other instances of nonfitting with the Vah Shir. Anybody report any that you find, OK and hopefully Dave and the Devs will take care of it. Now I shall go command my 2 Vah Shir to dance so I can see this epic footwork. LOL
    Schmetterling likes this.
  8. Beee Well-Known Member

Standing on an elemental disc of flame causes the tail to stand horizontal away .. looks funny when not moving :)
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

yeah that's the same thing as when wings will sometimes stick straight out when they hit an anim state they don't have in their anim tree.