MAJ'DUL DECO-RAID

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Llieam, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Llieam Well-Known Member

We will be having a Deco-Raid on Maj'Dul.

Saturday, January 30th
    5pm PST
    Meet on Mara Docks

If you have a home to show, please in game mail Warehouse!! If you do not have a home to show, no need to mail just show up for the raid!!

See you all there,

Wares
    kianne and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Llieam Well-Known Member

Reminder!! Hope to see you all there!!!

Schedule for the year incoming on another post!!

Wares
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sorry I missed it; was busy panicking over finishing a SECOND major deco challenge... X-P Never again. :-/

Uwk
    /taking_the_pledge
    Breanna likes this.
  4. kianne Well-Known Member

MAJ'DUL DECORAID

Last nights Maj'Dul decoraid was such fun...
    ( FYI.. very Adult humour please be advised before listening if you are easily offended)

I joined in too... Surpriseeeeeee!!!

So i streamed it .. it was hosted by Warehouse on the Maj'dul server.. I didn't have anything new to show on MD so showed my two favas i have done Castle black and Indiana jones...

Everyone's homes that were shown were amazing ..
    it was nice to have new decorators come along...

If more people from Skyfire server are wanting the decoraid back just let me know in the comments.. and i will defo look into it but you will need to remember that i work on gmt which is about 7 hrs ahead of pst.. so 10 pm Gmt will be about 2pm Pst or there abouts and 4pm Cst..
  5. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I would love Skyfire!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. elflover Well-Known Member

Ops ment to go to this but got caught up on test with new e day stuff. I am watching to see the houses so far so good! And I would like a Skyfire deco raid again but not sure on the times but that's ultimately up to Kianne cuz your the one hosting/video. Thank you for sharing the fun!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.