Erollisi Day Feedback and Bugs 2021

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Kaitheel Developer

Erollisi Day is now active on Test!

The greatest days of the year are here, once more; those days dedicated to Erollisi, the Goddess of Love, and all that she embodies! I encourage you to embrace your romantic tendencies, find the compassion within, advance your hunting skills, or all of the above!

Kherix Taaj'de, a sarnak seeking solace at the Gorowyn docks bar in Timorous Deep, seems to be having some relationship troubles at the moment. Perhaps a mended heart is just what he needs? Lovers and the often infatuated are also being encouraged to venture into the Commonlands where you may witness the undying power of love, firsthand!

My prayer is that you answer this call and strengthen the ties of love, where you can, be it Gorowyn, the Commonlands, Darklight Wood, the Stonebrunt Highlands, Butcherblock Mountains, Lavastorm, Great Divide, the Thundering Steppes, Antonica, or the cities of Qeynos and Freeport. Meanwhile, love notes and message candies hold new worth with tradeskillers, and holiday merchants in Qeynos Province District or the City of Freeport, alike.

New features for '21!
    • TLE servers - The entire event is active!
    • New Quest
      • Heartbreaker - Offered by Kherix Taaj'de at the Gorowyn docks bar in Timorous Deep
    • New holiday achievement:
      • Shadow of Love
    • Steven, the merchant, is now selling the recipe scroll "Romantic Gifts to Craft XIV"
    • Douglas, the merchant, is selling 8 new reward items, including a new armor crate!
    • Changes to “Love Will Lead You Back” the Erollisi Day public quest in The Commonlands:
      • 2 New rewards added!
    Returning features:
    • In-game mail to announce the event and summarize location of quest givers.
    • Returning achievements
      • Erollisi Day Enamored
      • Rose-Tinted Obsession
      • Lovely Lacquer
      • Updated to include some of the newest furniture pieces
      • Cherished Confections
      • On Wings of Love
      • Heart of the Shattered Lands
      • Doomed Lovers
      • Thalumbra Lovers Do It Deep
      • Passions of Kunark
      • Love Found in Innothule
      • Love on the Shattered Seas
      • Love is Eternal
      • Burning Passions in a Frigid Land
      • Hearts Across Faydwer
      • Tender Traps in Obulus Frontier
      • Love is Magic in the Planes of Prophecy
      • Love is Such a Beautiful Chaos
      • Over the Moon
    • Earning of romantic titles
      • Harvest Erollisi roses in The Enchanted Lands and give those roses to other players. Give enough roses and you will be granted a title!
      • "My Romantic Reputation" quest is offered to anyone that gathers an Erollisi Rose (if they don't yet have the quest).
    • Love Loot -During this holiday players have a chance of finding Love notes or message candies when they kill mobs all across Norrath. This love loot is used in holiday tradeskill recipes and can be exchanged for Erollisi coin by Liannya Heartswell.
    • Erollisi Coin -The holiday currency that several Erollisi Merchants require for purchase.
    • Exchange merchant, Heartgar MacInnes, will take all of your different Love Loot (Message Candies and Love Notes) and change it out for one single type. She can be found in Freeport and Qeynos Province District.
    • Players in Gorowyn that wish to participate can speak with an NPC to be ported to The Commonlands. They can be ported back, too.
    • Players in Kelethin or New Halas that wish to participate can speak with an NPC to be ported to Antonica. They can be ported back, too.
    • Tradeskillers can still purchase previous holiday themed recipe books from Steven, the merchant in Qeynos Province District and Freeport.
    • Douglas and Steven, the holiday merchants in Qeynos Province District and Freeport, have holiday themed items for sale.
    • Returning Collections:
      • Lovely Flower Petals
      • Romantic Flower Petals
    • Returning Overseer Quests and Agents
      • Thralg's Bejeweled Cutlass
      • Thralg's Mad Grobb Grog
      • Thralg's Trained Monkey
      • Thralg's Blessed Cologne
      • Delivery of Thralg's Affection
    • Returning quests:
      • "Love Will Lead You Back" - Public quest in The Commonlands
      • "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Cuts Like A Knife" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Vision of Love" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "A Cold-Hearted Snake" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "I Melt With You" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Could It Be Magic?" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Love Lines" quests - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Find 'em a Find, Catch 'em a Catch!" - Repeatable, once per year
      • "Shot Through the Heart" – NOT repeatable
      • "What's Love Got to Do With It?" – NOT repeatable
      • "Bouquet of Trust" – NOT repeatable
      • "Harts Full of Trust" – NOT repeatable
      • "Sacrificial Trust" – NOT repeatable
      • "Unforgettable" – NOT Repeatable
      • "Tainted Love" – Repeatable, once per year
      • "Heal the Pain" – Repeatable, once per year
      • "Hearts a'Flutter: Antonica" – Repeatable
        • Love Chaser title added as a reward choice after completing the quest 5+ times.
    Any feedback submitted after 2/7/21 may not be received in time to be taken into account for this year.

This event content is currently set to run 02/10/2021 at 12:01am PST through 02/23/2021 02/26/2021 at 11:59pm PST on the live servers.

~ Kaitheel
  2. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

3. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

[IMG]

My Ratonga has never looked better.

Also, the item Treacherous Hag Plushie from the new quest isn't showing up in the preview window.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No, I think you're right; the item still isn't showing for me, or is she just dragging her feet getting to the window? ;->

Uwk
    Hartay, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOVE the new Stucco set, Kaitheel! Thanks! :D

Question: there doesn't seem to be any difference in the preview artwork between the Full Lovelace Oak and the regular Lovelace Oak? Is it one of those things that's apparent once you make them and can tell the difference then? :-/

Uwk
    Kaitheel, Hartay and Breanna like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FEEDBACK: Okay, bone to pick: the defenders of the Shards in the new quest, Heartbreaker (at least the one on the Isle of Mara) is ridiculous at level 110 again, much like the foes in the Frostfell Village were at that level. At least they're not spawning in multiples... :-/

Gonna auto-mentor down to 100 or 105 and see if that helps. :-/

EDIT: Yep! Mentored down to 100; worked like a charm. :) Onto Greater Faydark! :D

EDIT: Easy-peasy, once everyone realized that "some Level 110s are better than others" and died well. :) And the Hag does show up in the Dressing Room, but only after you've claimed her as a reward, which is distressing. :( I may end up handing her off to one of my Evils as a playmate, and get the Flowers from them in trade. ;->

Most excellent thing about the new quest is how fast and easy (once mentored) it is! For a "father of a Horde," that's awesome! :D

Uwk
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Quick question: is Heartbreaker a repeatable quest?

Uwk
    Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes , yes , YES ,
    good thing we are getting our expansion on the 9th or we could not do one of the quests .
    Please let there be no problems with the expansion .

We will soon find out how everything looks like as soon as Niami finds out about this out .

What about the PQ in Common Lands ?
    Will we get the lovely dragon as a pet instead of a familiar ? ( please )
    Or are we out of luck for that one ?
    I just love that PQ .
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Jumjumbandito Active Member

Splendid! That armor looks.....fitted.
  10. elflover Well-Known Member

Can we PLEASE get a gilded hart sugar plate to match the tea set!? Even if its next year, just pleeaseee! So far the crafted stuff looks good. That hag is creeeepy and takes 2 clicks to see it in preview window.
  11. elflover Well-Known Member

Flirtatious Red Rug does not stack
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm impressed you got her to show up at all before choosing her; didn't work for me. :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I want to SEEEEEEE!!
  14. elflover Well-Known Member

COME TO TEST!!
  15. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I cant. . ..
  16. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

I was going to also say this but I thought it was just my gear on a fresh level 100. I went and grabbed the Panda gear for my level 110, and the hag went down. Didn't test it on my level 100 though.
  17. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

Can the rug get a different hue or texture? It looks the same as the craftable one.
  18. elflover Well-Known Member

It is, there is a crafted pink/purple one too soo...at least its a different name? lol
  19. elflover Well-Known Member

Falling Rose Petals doesn't stack either
  20. Lera Well-Known Member

That makes it easier to hide the items that trigger the animations among ones that don't. *shiftyeyes*