Weekly Raid Quest does not always update

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Melkior, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Melkior Well-Known Member

We had several in our raid force the last 2 weeks randomly not get updates for kills for the raid weekly. No pattern we can discern, but 3 or 4 just won't get the updates. This week it was a healer, tank, coercer, and dirge from group 1. The other two in group got the updates.
    Xianthia, EmJay and Ptalomej like this.
  2. malka New Member

Yesterday, in two raid zones, the raid wiklik was not updated for almost all of our raid
  3. malka New Member

the raid weekly
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

Raidweekly should be fixed in the patch 2 days ago.

Delete all old quests and get the new one today. Should work now ;)
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

Sadly there is still a bug in the raid weekly quest - no updates in Vex Thal after some players got their Tier 12 rewards
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update Beee, I'll make sure the dev team is aware.
    Beee and Breanna like this.
  7. Nabu veteran infrequent poster

Yeah the same thing has happened to me two weeks in a row now and I am afraid being told "tough luck" isn't really good enough. People pay a subscription and spend time to play and enjoy the game, being told thanks for paying the subscription but oops, sorry the game doesn't work properly, but you can just write off 12 hours of your time and the subscription costs, is really poor service. If people are legitimately completing the weekly quests, but receiving no updates then you should (and you can) place the rewards in the players bags.
    Yes, I appreciate it takes time to manually fix for each player, but how much time would it take for you to fix it if every player cancelled their subscriptions? Same equation, just from the opposite side.
    Please don't treat your customers - who pay your salaries, with such disregard.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Our raid on Maj'Dul has had this issue a couple of weeks running. For example,

(1612230703)[Mon Feb 1 19:51:43 2021] \#00FF00Jerrek Amaw'Rosis no longer holds the power to prevent you from freeing Pops and continuing your adventure.

This kill did not update the weekly raid quest, Moon Platoon II: The Return [Raid]. Accordingly, I did not get the prize. When we killed the final guy in the zone I did get the 5th update. No idea why the previous guy didn't update it.
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

*thumbspress* the fix next patch will work :)