Confirmed [Empyral Rune of Withering] does not work on qualifying pets

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ptalomej, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Ptalomej Member

\aITEM -644230671 1518911071 0 0 0:[Empyral Rune of Withering]\/a
    I have additional effect on spell effects, but it not working on qualifying pets.To test it i reseted all AA and unequip all gear with fervor. And used ACT to check pet dps. And it is not changed, with or without rune. I tested it on Mage Necromancer pet and on Scout Necromancer pet. If i test it on my own DPS i see significant growth
    Twyla, Leetch, zzmax929 and 4 others like this.
  2. Ptalomej Member

Now it's much easier to make sure the runes don't work on qualifying pets. We can inspect effect on training dummy and we can see the ability values change or not. I tested 3 items and all doesn't work on pets.
    \aITEM -644230671 1518911071 0 0 0:[Empyral Rune of Withering]\/a
    \aITEM 1760396706 -1855871210 0 0 0:[Empyral Rune: Symphony of the Void]\/a
    \aITEM -1334958698 1848519998 0 0 0:[Void Etched Rune: Symphony of the Void]\/a
    Remain all broken after the last patch
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Well I am certainly not going to make an answer after the RUDENESS when I tried being friendly on another question = got me head bit off, I did. And they were very adamant about "they were asking a dev so another player couldn't help." You know if nobody else can make a suggestion or try to answer somebody else's Bug Report then we wouldn't even have a Bug Report column here = there'd JUST be petitioning ingame. I don't mean to burden you with all this results of Rudeness but sheeesh! A person tries to help and gets yelled at. Somebody can delete this rant if they feel like it.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

They started the bug report recently. They asked that it be limited to just the bug, if you are having the same bug or want them to fix the bug they all you do is like the post, you aren't supposed to really comment on them, unless it's adding to the original post.
    Dude and Soara2 like this.
  5. Beee Well-Known Member

Yes the runes (including Void Etched Rune of Withering [IMG] ) still really dont work on Conjurer Aery Hunter IX in VoV even ef they should work

The Forlorn Rune: Symphony of the Void [IMG] and Forlorn Rune: Chorus of Night [IMG] work correct (and apply the buff on the pet)
    Leetch likes this.
  6. Thand Well-Known Member

Part of the problem is they do not say what Qualifing pets mean. I could be only Ranger Hawk and Shaman Dogs for all we know
    Beee likes this.
  7. Beee Well-Known Member

Seems Aery Hunter IX is not a qualifying pet or it simply does not work (this is what i guess)