Acrylia Adornments:

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Mercychalice, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

1) The set is missing adornments of Accuracy and Strikethrough.
    2) Acrylia Adornment of Increased Criticals (2h) and Raw Power (2h) are missing ranged and thrown components in addition to 2h primary.
  2. anutter New Member

Also there is currently no Acrylia adornment that will go on a cloak.
    WhysperWynde and Mercychalice like this.
  3. anutter New Member

Also there is currently no Acrylia adornment that will go on a cloak.
  4. Argosunited Well-Known Member

There seems to be no increased critical for charms either.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  5. Magic Missiles Active Member

Also missing casting speed and reuse speed.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  6. Bludd Well-Known Member

per now this is from gear
  7. Bentenn Well-Known Member

So Shadowscream adornment of magical/parrying/defense/and weaponry all share the exact same 595 to combat skills.. think this is where the accuracy and Strike through shoud've beeN?
  8. Bludd Well-Known Member

no there was separate void etched strikethrough and accuracy adorns in beta
  9. Bentenn Well-Known Member

They may not have been void etched then, but there were ST and Accuracy adorns in beta. I put them on while i was beta raid testing. ST went on Wrists and Accuracy went on Cloaks. It may have been the acrylia ones, either way, there were adorns for those two stats on beta.
  10. Bludd Well-Known Member

in beta there was a time where shadowscream adorns were added but then they were changed to void etched

idk all i know is that there are no void etch adorn recipes at this moment in the game
  11. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I got Shadowscream Adornments II as a tradeskill mission reward yesterday (EQ2U also has it dropping from a balanzite construct in Echo Caverns: Fungal Foray [Solo]), and it has these adorns:
    • Aggressiveness (7.2 fervor OC, 44.5 hate gain)
    • Fading (7.2 fervor OC, -44.5 hate gain)
    • Magical Skill (595 Combat Skills)
    • Raw Power (506.1 POT)
    • Raw Power 2H (1012.2 POT)
    Shadowscream Adornments I (EQ2U says it drops from Fungus King Cremini in Echo Caverns: Fungal Foray [Solo]) has:
    • Blocking (23.5 Block)
    • Blocking 2H (47 Block)
    • Defense (595 Combat Skills)
    • Modified Power (148,984 ABMod)
    • Modified Power 2H (297,968 ABMod)
    • Parrying (595 Combat Skills)
    Shadowscream Adornments III (one of my raid friends got this somewhere yesterday) has:
    • Extra Attacks (11.4ADC)
    • Health (61.6 Max Health)
    • Inc Crit (82.2 CB 18.7 CBO)
    • Inc Crit 2H (164.4 CB 37.4 CBO)
    • Weaponry (595 Combat Skills)
    I'm wondering if all the "595 Combat Skills" adorns grant the same identical set of combat and magical skills? It's a little doofy to have duplicates under different names if so.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

At the moment, we are getting Void Etched adorns from Achievements, for instance "Void Etched Force Projection" drops from a bunch of different quest achievements, I got one for running solo weeklies (i.e., the weekly solo and the RoS Landscaping weeklies).

I stuck my head into check the IoR broker last night, there were a bunch of the Void Etched Force Projection and Timed Attacks runes (the upgrade to the ones we were able to purchase in Sanctus Seru) which probably all represented Achievement rewards, and a couple of ruinously priced Void Etched runes (Ascension of Magic, Chorus of Night) that I'm guessing were drops from zones somewhere.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  13. Bludd Well-Known Member

yeah i am of course talking about white void etched runes
    red void etched runes are dropping.
  14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Since Acrylia = Treasured and Shadowscream = Mastercrafted, would Void Etched be Mastercrafted-Legendary? If so, the recipes won't be available in solo content at all, and only maybe in heroic. It may be raid drops, for all I know.
    Bludd likes this.
  15. Bludd Well-Known Member

overseer season 3 is my guess
  16. Chronk New Member

As long as we're talking adornments how about we revisit transmuting distillations? No up distillations, no problem. No down distillations is painful. I literally have thousands of powers and infusions but am sadly lacking in fragments. Seems a shame to add all these nice new adornments them bottleneck production for the lowest tier component.
    Spiker, Breanna and WhysperWynde like this.