A question for Niami.

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Gerak, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Gerak Well-Known Member

While our entire community is happy that you are back posting here and on EQ2 Traders, I want you to know that I am thinking of you spending so much time on our beloved game. I HOPE you are in good health and that hubbyogre is doing more than his fair share.
    GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK.
    Quor, NrthnStar5, Wulfen and 6 others like this.
  2. Wulfen Active Member

I have known about Niami for as long as I have been playing the game, long before I became aware of her function to players.. She was kind enough to answer my questions and generous enough even to mail me some stuff. Think about it, that was over 15 years ago. She is woven into our hearts and pixel beings. As a matter of course these days I do my best not to ask her questions and take up her gamespace, it must be precious.
    Gerak and Breanna like this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I've been up to my eyeballs in real life and in beta, to the point that I think my brain is now leaking out my ears. :D

I'm recovering very well now, thanks. It was rocky at first, but the surgeon expected that, given the complexity of the surgery. The cancer is gone, I'm still here and I plan on being here for quite a while longer :D

Thanks for the care, concern and kind words!

{halfling hugs}
    Torri, Xianthia, Argosunited and 4 others like this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

The skill says "hold it" when you have a Brain Flatulence!

And I fixed the last line for you !

Now I need to petition The Best Non-Edible Gnome Ever to get the "Niami's Dentures of Anklegnawing" in game!
    Breanna and Niami DenMother like this.