Fixed Internally Prestige AA's greyed out

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Nixz, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Nixz New Member

I can't get the Prestige AA's on the 2nd tab to work.
    I've tried to rebuild it from scratch and save it to a different slot, but as soon as I commit them they grey out.
  2. Aldorn Member

Happened to me too. I had to reset all my Prestige and <Class Prestige> tabs and redo them. Then saved them. Now they are active.
    Zynt likes this.
  3. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Same here Most of my Toons cant reset or reorder my Prestige AAs.
    Most of my toons lost more the the Half Amount of thier HP like 200millions mostly.

It should be possible to let or rest the AAs until the POINT we are as Players think we should change something, forcing us to change things without any need is not ok.
    Beside the things about AAs you have written is the patchnots must be A joke for what i get an acount flag for thhe Prestige AAs we can earn if not any toon of us is able to set the full amount of them if we get 20 for example to obtain and set free the account flag should make itb pos to set all 20 and every toon not spit 20 point over 5 toon and only 4 point for a toon this is quit not accapable.

Accountflag is = Set free on one Toon = Use Able for all Toons on Account with the full amount of the gained // earnd things or abillitys.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. AHTuXPuCT New Member

It does not help my warden, I try to create a new profile (3 times), but this branch remains inaccessible, while if I try to load the preinstalled profile (leveling solo / group / raid), the branch is available in it, but the profiles themselves do not suit me.
  5. isest Active Member

[IMG]So I have unassigned Points in total of 20 but no way to use them. Points prestige ay 25/25 but I got unassigned points of 20, Then under the class tab I have 25/25 but it says unassigned points. All the new stuff is grayed out. I redid all my aa like the daily message said to do, but still have 20 unassigned prestige points, what am I missing, It is a darkui thing??[IMG][IMG]
  6. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

If you have oddities with your AA, this is most likely due to a corrupted save file. The Devs pinged us last night in game with a fix.
    • Clear the file, you can do this by rolling back to the first point spent in the tree while in build mode.
    • Save/Commit the now empty personal file.
    • Then respend your AA.
    • Save/Commit the new personal file.
    As some have changed, this is a good time to go over them again anyway.
    Alternately you can use one of the other blank file spaces to enter and save those AA, then clear out the damaged one. Providing of course you have not used up all three personal AA slots.
  7. Corisu Member

Fix didn't work for me anyways, tried several times :(
  8. isest Active Member

I tried that 3 times, I even cleared all my aa's out and re-spent them and still have the same issue. I got 20 unused points and can't do anything with them.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Zero out all your AAs. I got my AA trees up to view in EQ2U before doing this to use as a guide. Commit the blank AA template. Then start in Build mode again, and reapportion all your AA points on all the trees. This works to fix the issue.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  10. Ecco-Säuferin Member

The same thing happened to me, but when I allocated 25 points on the 1st tab and then allocated them to the 2nd tab, it worked.
    (Instead of redistributing them in the UI, I manually changed the appropriate lines in the saved file, corrected the order, and reloaded them.)
  11. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Didn't work for me either. Spent 2 hours rebuilding from scratch and when I got to the final prestige tab I still couldn't access it.
  12. Cormen New Member

Having the same AA problem despite following the instructions in the MOTD. Is there an actual fix planned?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Neiloch like this.
  13. Gerak Well-Known Member

I am having a similar problem. My Tradeskill Prestige is not working. I have 5 points in Systematic Conservation to return 20% build components and it is not.
    From what I understand about what has been discussed previous in this thread, I would need to blank out my entire AA and commit the blank. Then enter all AAs on all pages and do this on ALL of my 45 toons? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE IMO.
  14. Corisu Member

fix still isn't working. After a couple of days, and after they did the recent patch, I decided to petition, was told the exact same thing... and if the fix didn't work, wasn't anything they could do, so submit a bug report....
  15. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

16. Corisu Member

Thank you. It seemed really promising, but the error still persists. :( . It is the shadowknight tab that's bugged within my prestige AAs. There was some error when saving it (within the program) although it worked like a charm to add points etc... tried anyways and then... nope. it loads without the points put in.
  17. RoyalWatcher New Member

No update on this eh? I'm suffering from same malady, after attempting everything mentioned.
  18. Marae Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if there's a tab we don't have yet? Maybe something that will unlock later? My level 120 wizard shows 25/25 points spent in both Prestige and Wizard and 20 points unspent, so it looks like there just plain isn't any place to spend those 20 points. I'm content to wait until wherever they can be spent appears (and would rather be playing than fussing with AAs right now, anyway).
  19. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Are you using a custom UI of some kind? On your class-specific AA prestige tree, you should have new AA selections at the bottom, which is where those points will go.

We don't have immediate access to the AA though, you have to earn it doing the sig line quests and other things.
    Breanna and Corisu like this.
  20. Corisu Member

I edited this (yes again, I know...) because after I posted the reply, I looked for more info again and this time found at least something on it (see other response). I'm still not really clear how to get more than one point although yes I was suspecting it had to do with finishing the signature line. Wonder if there is one point for completing the adventure, then one for tradeskill... that still leaves 18 points if so. Yikes!

I thought support would know this, but I guess not the one that I got a response from.

One of the first things I thought of with this was, hm, says I have those points (bar at max 70), but I haven't earned the points yet, but the bar at the top says I have the 70 points... so I did ask support about this....
    Me to customer service: I cannot put any points in the bottom row as you should have seen in the provided screenshot, but it looks like I have the points already (see above) [screenshot was provided]. At first I thought ok those are probably new points I need to earn but, it says I have 70...
    Customer service to me: It's possible you may not be able to assign the points yet. There have been several issues and some have been fixed by doing those things, others haven't.