Missing items on Hegrenn

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Griffon Lady, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Is anyone else unable to see or consequently buy the items Lion's Mane Corner Counter (the curvey version of the lions mane counter that is still there) or Painting: Claymore Plaza Remembered? I've done the quests, but they are not visible on Helgren's shop. I switched toons and they are still not visible greyed out for the toon who had not done the quests (although the other items were visible and grey with red text telling what quest needed to be done when scrolled over).
    If any one would be willing to check, please do. The vendor is Hegrenn in Qeynos Capitol District at (283, -19, -64). If the items are also missing for you, add a comment, plea for the devs to fix this, or toss in an upvote on the bug thread here. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/hegrenn-is-missing-two-items.596217/

[IMG]
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I do not see Lion's Mane Corner Counter or Painting: Claymore Plaza Remembered anymore on Antonia Bayle. My character, Fastrada, used to be able to buy everything on this merchant. I cannot buy stuff on other servers so cannot check there either. I noticed they have been adding stuff to this merchant and the freeport version merchant. Maybe they accidentally removed those 2 things when adding to the merchant???
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

The corner counter was removed from the merchant a long while back (cant remember when but I remember the complaining in homeshow chat about it), the painting I have no idea. You can still get the corner counter with new toons when you go to Qeynos for the first time and tour/buy an inn or check the broker for people who sell theirs. And they added the other stuff years ago Im sure unless more has been added, been a few months since I checked that merchant.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No, if memory serves, that counter is a half-round; literally like a round dining room table cut in half, as a counter; I've got a ton of those from all my baby toons. The one that used to be sold on Hegrenn looks cooler, imho. :(

The painting, I just got recently for a house swap this year, like for the HHE that combined Erollisi, Brewday, and Bristlebane's; I used it for the "view" outside the "kitchen window" of my swappee's place on Thurgadin. I hope it still shows up in her house! :(

EDIT: Hmm, might not have been that one; might've been the neighborhood "view" of the houses on a street. But it does sound like a glitch on Their parts; they're both from 2012 and do need the quest completed first, apparently. :-/

I'll see if there isn't a Good toon of mine who hasn't done the quests and look for them on the merchants; I shouldn't be able to get them yet, but they should be there. :)

Uwk
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm. According to Wikipedia, Hegrenn still sells those after the quests are done (I don't see them at all available, and I haven't done the quests yet), and it also says that:

"Some items are also sold near standard player housing (as of 2016), while others were once retired but returned from the former merchants that existed only when the old "hovels" or "suburb" zones had player housing, like Castleview Hamlet."

If they were to retire these for whatever peculiar reason, I sincerely hope THEY'D WARN US ahead of time. :mad:

Uwk
  6. elflover Well-Known Member

Yes they called it corner counter but its half round I didnt stock up on them sadly but yeah not there for me, and yes i did all the quests for them on the hoarder. Didnt check for the painting forgot lol
  7. Karamella Well-Known Member

So checked Hegrenn on Thurgadin and in fact both items are missing now. Dang, I often used all three counters as kitchen furniture.

Bring them back, pls.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm; the counter from the "get yourself a new house in So. Qeynos, young toon!" quest I'd always gotten was this one:

[IMG]

called Lion's Mane Circle Counter on EQ2 Furniture.

Apparently, the corner one is different and missing? :-/

[IMG]

Uwk
    who'd like to be able to get that one...sounds like /bug report time :-/
    Griffon Lady, Karamella and Breanna like this.
  9. Karamella Well-Known Member

Exactly that one is missing. Only the plain long one is still there but even two of them in a right angle are no alternative when you need something with one shorter end.
  10. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah...I hope it's just an oops that's an easy fix, rather than something they deliberately removed because of reasons. :-/

Uwk
    willing to give them the benefit of the doubt... ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I bought them a year ago or so, so the disappearance is from less than a year.
  13. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

The devs fixed em! [IMG]
    Thank you Devs!!!
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! :D Result! :)

Uwk
    who's torn between thinking, "That llama is actually really cute!" and "That llama looks really tasty..." (kitties; whaddaya gonna do...)
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Karamella Well-Known Member

Just thinking about knitting a nice cozy sweater :)
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

In pink? :D

Uwk
    Karamella and Breanna like this.
  17. Karamella Well-Known Member

Or shades of bue :)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Blue bow ties are cool. :D

Uwk
    Karamella and Breanna like this.
  19. Griffon Lady Well-Known Member

Llamas are friends, not food! =P
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Well, from one kitteh to another, I guess I'd best behave around them. ;)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.