Frostfell Feedback and Bugs 2020

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

there is to much eggnog in that rum Whilhemrrr hikup.......
    don'sh gives any to those waleshh theys don'tsh know what'sh good .
  2. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I hope it works this time, definitely! :) I "fixed" it myself for that one toon by finally deleting the quest (the earlier bits are pretty fast to pick up, so no worries there), auto-mentoring down to 100 from 110 (though I supposed down to 105 would probably work, too), and getting the quest again. No multiples any more, though that could've been more of a timing thing than anything ("Hey, you lot; Kaitheel says only two! Rest of you, shove off 'til the next one needs you!" "Aw..." "/grumble"), and they were easily defeated. :)

I've done it since, earlier today, with Mentored-down toons, and there wasn't any problem at all. I could kick them back up to their usual levels to test it for you, but frankly, I like it this way... :D

Thanks! :)

Uwk
    Kaitheel and Breanna like this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Quick FEEDBACK:

I know according to the Wiki, the "A Gigglegibber's Work is Never Done (By a Gigglegibber)" only offers the incredible, No-Trade Frostfell Tree for the first time you go through that; is there any way you could make a quick tweak to the program and let it be an option for us the other times? Please? They can't be sold on the Broker, so there's no risk of breaking the Broker economy with them, but they're such awesome decorating elements, and we Carpies and Decos would love to have more of them without having to sacrifice the only one we have. :-/

Or has that changed and I missed it? ;->

Uwk
    willing to go through with that silliness again if that's the case :)
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Tkia Well-Known Member

If you want more trees do the quest again in a different town or at a different level. But I agree, it would be nice to select extras from the reward list just as we can the wreaths.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Seriously?? That's all we have to do, is in a different town or level? COOL! :D I thought it was impossible to get more than one per toon! :D

Thanks!!! :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG...just dawned on me, after all the times I've stared at this...Frostfell ISN'T ENDING at 7 am on the first Tuesday or Thursday or whatever after Jan. 1st, but is continuing until, basically, midnight?? :D

Oh, Kaitheel, if I weren't married already... :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

One per town ( in Neriak it's the dead one , but it's kind of fun once you did the Mc. Srudge quest ).
    And another for every 10 levels , I think , so you and your alt army have work to do .
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Brilliant! :D

Oh, wait; the Dead Tree seller is another guy entirely, the equivalent of the Frosted Frostfell Tree quest goblin, and he's in Freeport as well. I wish (more FEEDBACK) we had him as a possibility in Gorowyn as well as the "good tree" quest giver. Give the "good guys" a chance to get a nasty-looking tree, at least for Nights of the Dead. ;->

Uwk
    who only has 17 toons where I need the Frostfell Trees... ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

o yea so you can get even more some green ( or brown ) and some white
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  11. Kaitheel Developer

Mind you, this does mean the huge Frostfell trees in Qeynos and Freeport will not disappear at the same time as the event concludes on midnight of 1/5/2021, but the event is still completely functional whether they are there or not.

~ Kaitheel
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Just saw the Game Update Notes; so, basically, Frostfell will start at 9 am PST, since they're thinking the update will last for 2 hours... :(

On the other hand, if it doesn't last that long, we can dive right in whenever. ;->

Uwk
    who was waiting for that "Server Maintenance" shoe to drop... :-/
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Carynn Well-Known Member

Possible bug, or description needs updating:

Mount
    Icebite Tundra
    Summons a mount to ride
    Increases your ground speed by 130%
    Increases your air speed by 200%

By the description, I presumed that this mount could fly. It cannot. Either it needs to say this is a glider or it needs to become a flying mount. I prefer the latter, of course, because the wings on it are adorable.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  14. Momo Well-Known Member

Sorry if someone mentioned it already, me was to lazy to read the whole fred...
    The red snappy frostfell outfit is missing its bracers. The green and blue one have bracers; the red one doesnt.
    Very merry happy Frostfell to you all! :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Flyers = 150% air speed; Leapers = 200%. That's how you can tell. :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Carynn Well-Known Member

That's nice to know. Thank you. I shouldn't have to have this memorized in order to buy a mount, though! It should say in the description.
  17. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Any way to get Glug's Chocolate Coins this year? Are we not getting the holiday bundles on market? Merchant is here but nothing on market gives the chococoins
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

FEEDBACK: Thank you, thank you, thank you for reducing Santa Glug's "sorry, stupid, you're too early to get a gifty yet, get lost, shove off"-type word balloons down to one repeating one in the exact same location on Test! :D

Curse you, curse you, curse you (or whoever's idea it was to NOT DO SO) for not doing so on the Live servers, so that it fills up the entire Santa Glug area! :mad:

Uwk
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol Uwkete is Kitty having a bad day ?
    did santa Gluk drop you of his lap ?
    Hugs big kitty friend :)
  20. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

The Marketplace stuff hasn't been released yet (it generally starts a few days after the start of the event). It will be coming, from what I understand, it just isn't here ... yet.