Is This Old NPC Still in the Game?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by feldwebel87, Nov 27, 2020.

1. feldwebel87 Active Member

Kualdin Swoonsong was a really neat NPC and one of my first memories of EQ2 was of him telling everyone to gather around as he was warming up his voice. Just curious is he's still around?
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

He was originally in Willow Wood. I don't know if they moved him into Qeynos proper when the attack came that affected all the suburbs.
  3. feldwebel87 Active Member

I will had to do some more research as that is still my all-time favorite NPC.
  4. Treggar Active Member

Some of the Willow Wood NPCs got moved out to Qeynos and renamed. Not sure the rename. Trelly Greenfoot became Trelly Greenthorn for example.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

The quests that originally have her probably still exist and they didn't want to wipe them out. So instead of Trelly Greenfoot01 she became Trelly Greenthorn.
    Beee, WhysperWynde and Xevran like this.
  6. SynnikuL Active Member

Nope, sadly they took all the suburb zones out. :( But speaking of old NPCs, anybody remember this guy?????
  7. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

I thought the suburbs were supposed to be coming back to the live servers? Weren't they already put in on a TLE server?
    Breanna, WhysperWynde and Argosunited like this.
  8. LDEffectsMe Active Member

I had thought they added the suburbs back on Kaladim and they were supposed to return to Live at some point after that?
    WhysperWynde and NrthnStar5 like this.
  9. Ameuco Member

Froglok racial quest visits Willow Wood, the NPC might make an appearance when you're there. Don't have any Frogloks with it not completed to be able to check.
    WhysperWynde likes this.
  10. Cravaro Active Member

What about Veda Sweeps? Where is she now? I remember when my toon a was just a fighter in his pre-brawler days and I found Veda in Nettleville asking for a new broom.....
    Breanna likes this.
  11. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

It would be nice if the neighborhoods made a comeback. Aren't there certain Quests though that take you into a particular neighborhood? I thought I did one recently.
    SynnikuL likes this.
  12. Tkia Well-Known Member

Qeynos Harbour in the big building on the pier.
  13. Cravaro Active Member

Good to know. Is she still looking for a new broom?
  14. Tkia Well-Known Member

Oh yes :)