Mounts

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Twofeets, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Twofeets Active Member

From what I’ve seen, the premium edition Skygge gives like 7k more potency than anything I’ve seen drop. If there a way to go back and upgrade to premium edition or buy a comparable mount from marketplace?

We bought our son the edition below and now it seems he can’t get enough potency even with infusers.

Thanks
  2. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

Go to the purchase page and when logged in to your account you will see the price of the PCE minus what you have paid for already. And, yes, Skygge is the best there is by far. He will also get the celestial familiar and 3 potions to lvl up the familiar, at lvl 2 it is over 2k potency.

More importantly, what is his fervor at? If he raided last expac then he should be fine with the blue adorns he would have received. If he didn't he's going to need to try and get in a pug to do the contested raid mob in fabled Kael to unlock a 80 fervor blue adorn. He's going to need to be 200+ fervor.
  3. Twofeets Active Member

Thank you
  4. Thand Well-Known Member

well there are 2 mounts better 1 is a raid drop and the best is from the Cobalt lotto crates
  5. Suidakra Active Member

When are they going to make mounts visible within guildhalls/zones so we can at least swap mount gear?
    Zynt likes this.
  6. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

The cobalt crate mount was changed after the fact to be better. I think. The CE mount was changed to make it very close to Skygge.
  7. Prox Well-Known Member

Mounts were shut off in most guildhalls due to the lag issue they cause.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Prox Well-Known Member

After you have the Skygge mount from the premium addition , you can then go to the status merchant in Saru and buy an upgraded Skygge mount.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You certainly can go back and upgrade the expansion.

The BoL mounts I know about:
    • Ergrott, Cerulean Terror (\aITEM 512022544 -1410345652:Ergrott, Cerulean Terror\/a): +90 Resolve (base stats, it goes up after you finish the BoL sig line), very rare reward from Cobalt heritage Crates purchased from the Marketplace. This is pure gambling. I accidentally got one from a 20-crate pack I bought looking for barding slot unlocks. Some people have spent literally hundreds of real dollars trying to get this mount (I can only imagine the spousal aggro!)
    • Kralkalik, the Hivewatcher (\aITEM 951040374 574440290:Kralkalik, the Hivewatcher\/a): +85 Resolve, uncommon drop from the final names in BoL Solo instances.
    • Mektaelnik, the Aggressor (\aITEM 1613291220 -691091007:Mektaelnik, the Aggressor\/a): +95 Resolve, no idea where this comes from, I'm going to guess a challenge heroic or raid.
    • Skirkoloc, the Enslaved (\aITEM 943441838 -175661617:Skirkoloc, the Enslaved\/a): +90 Resolve, drops from Mrokor, the Smartist in Aurelian Coast: Sambata Village [Heroic] (I'm going to guess it may drop from other Heroic instances too, but this is what EQ2U has).
    • Skygge (\aITEM 1201811069 1712207965:Skygge\/a): +90 Resolve, /claim from Premium Edition BoL Expansion, Family & Friends BoL Expansion.
    • Skygge, Dark Terror (\aITEM -2101860231 734268350:Skygge, Dark Terror\/a): +95 Resolve, Upgrade to Skygge purchased from the Status Merchant in Sanctus Seru.
    • Umbra (\aITEM 1706139255 1821192819:Umbra\/a): +85 Resolve, /claim from Collector's Edition BoL Expansion, Premium Edition BoL Expansion, Family & Friends BoL Expansion.
    • Umbra, Shadow Screecher (\aITEM -583903698 739077638:Umbra, Shadow Screecher\/a): +90 Resolve, Upgrade to Umbra purchased from the Status Merchant in Sanctus Seru.

Has he done BOTH plat infusing and infused with crafted/looted infusers?

The other thing to do is work at getting the various Achievements for the BoL expansions, since most reward some nice armor upgrades:

10. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Oh, also, if POTENCY is the problem rather than Resolve, the key is to train up your mount and get high-quality potency barding in every possible barding slot!
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Raff Well-Known Member

Mounts can be visible in guildhalls if the player chooses.
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can't summon a mount in a number of guildhalls.
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Raff Well-Known Member

You can in all of the large GH's.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awesome! :D Will any of this enable me to actually FLY in the Sanctus Seru prestige house?? :mad:

And if not, why not?? >:-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Melkior Well-Known Member

There's danger in responding to old threads. You can no longer upgrade your BoL edition because RoS is now for sale. There are some houses you can fly in, others you cannot. I don't know about the Seru one. Flying in a house has nothing to do with which flying mount you have, only whether it is enabled for that house.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah...sigh. :-/ Was kind of hoping there'd be some special circumstances with the newer expacs. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.