Crusader Jortreva's Healing Scale

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Teadara, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Teadara New Member

I'm doing the quest Tears of Veeshan: Falling Tears and found that I need an item from a different quest to move on. I have done the other quest but I can't find the item that I need. I'm assuming while trying to make some inventory space, I destroyed the scale since it is a no-value item. Is there a way I can get the scale again?
  2. Godzmight Member

Did you try talking to jortreva again?
  3. Teadara New Member

Yes I did. I got thanked for helping was all.
  4. Godzmight Member

Might have to put in a customer service ticket. Not sure what else there is to do.
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, I really enjoyed playing in Vesspyr Isles. I hope you have been too!

There might be a way in-game to get the item restored if you have lost it, Teadara.

First, though, I would make sure that the "Crusader Jortreva's Healing Scale" is not in your bank or some other inventory slot (which you may have already done). Next...

What does your quest journal say for "Tears of Veeshan: The Core Problem"?
    What does Zal'Urid say to you?

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Twyla Well-Known Member

It seems to disappear. I was able to do the quest without it. Just continued with the quest and talked to Zal'Urid and was able to continue.
  7. Teadara New Member

I didn't try to continue the quest since I didn't have the scale. I did as Twyla suggested and it did allow me to move on with the quest. Thanks for all the help from everything that replied. It was very much appreciated.

I have been enjoying Vesspyr Isles, though it has been a struggle to get through level 100. Thanks again!
    Juraiya and Breanna like this.