Kerrans with hair. Wait, what?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Cusashorn, Oct 21, 2020.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

They aren't the Kerran models, I mistyped above.
    Breanna and Lateana like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

There hasn't been a picture of the VahShir yet except for the one in the producer letter. Those leaked pics were kerran models.
    Breanna, Dude, Lateana and 1 other person like this.
  3. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

That just raises further questions: Are the Kerrans themselves getting hairstyles then?
    Breanna likes this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No. There are a number of slots that are used for characters. Slot 11 Dave and I thought was free when we were doing some tests, but we found out slot 11 is used by eye patches and a few other facial attachments. So when we put some hair test on slot 11, a few kerra that had eye patches or other face things got new hair switched out for the eyepatch.
    Carynn, Feldon, parissa and 5 others like this.
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I texted Dave, it was pretty funny, I was like do you know kerran npcs have hair now? haha
    Carynn, Feldon, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

That is an awesome and satisfying answer. Thank you, Ttobey!
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  7. parissa Well-Known Member

we are gettting playable vah shir.. super excited... I should atleast get half a gold star ;)
    Dude likes this.
  8. parissa Well-Known Member

Now I wanna make one called Tony the Vah Shir :D
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  9. Nocturnus Member

I told my friend a few years ago that the thing that would pull me out of a six year retirement would be if they added Vah Shir that didn't look near as bad as the Kerra. It was meant to be a joke. But...

... Mr. Tobey, tell me it's so. I'll preorder straight away :p

~Dreyco
    That guy that ran that Iksar Lore Website way back in the day.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

These are my favorite player character models now. The don't look like the Kerra, more of a lion look. I will post some screenshots when Dreamweaver gives me the OK.
    Breanna, Argosunited and Jinksie like this.
  11. Nocturnus Member

Let me just say that this is what I missed about playing EQ2. The team was always on the boards responding to people. I've honestly been so used to radio silence from dev teams while other playing games that this surprised me... until I remembered that you guys have always been awesome like this.

Keep up the good work, Tom and crew, and i'll look forward to the screenshots.

~Dreyco
    Breanna and ttobey like this.