Housing previews?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by redindus, Oct 21, 2020.

1. redindus Active Member

Been looking for a new home for my character, after collecting alot Halloween Event goodies and now looking for a suitable place. So after looking at the store page, sadly i cant see what they offer on those housing.

So found the portal that show housing, no preview there either. Is there a way around this? I dont want to spend any coins or hard cash for something i am not happy with.
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

When you visit the housing portal in SQ or Freeport, right-click the portal to get the "tour" option.

~Mum
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  3. redindus Active Member

Hmm someone mention that, wondering what i did wrong. Let me try again thanks :)
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

There are actually 2 preview options available from the portal. 'Tour' will let you into an empty house so you can see what you have to work with. And if you choose 'Visit' and select a house from the list you will get into someone else's furnished home to take a look at their decorating.
    Breanna and Dude like this.
  5. Ephras Active Member

Also, you can go to "http://www.eq2furniture.com/" and select "Category: Houses" and then click "Search" to see a picture of all available houses in the game.

If you click on "Details" for a house, it will explain how to get it.
    Dude likes this.
  6. redindus Active Member

Sorry about that, i forgot there a left click and a right click on the mouse while interacting objects in the world.
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.