Monk and Housing questions

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Chris76, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Chris76 Member

Hello all,
    First off I finally found the character class I most enjoy playing now (Monk), but I wanted to know if anyone had a AA setup meant for soloing and killing rares as well as running old instances/raids. I can't seem to find updated guide on the monk anywhere on the web.

Second, I love housing in this game and is going to be a priority as I level up. Basically is there a site I can go to that has where furniture housing items drop from mobs or gotten from quests? I understand you can loot housing items by clicking on them but was wondering if monsters drop items as well? I also know carpenters make stuff as well but don't plan on going that route yet.

I did do several seaThanks!
  2. Kareena Active Member

3. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Greetings and welcome.
    Sorry I'm not aware of any sites that list clickable/droppable furniture. I wasn't even aware that there are pieces of furniture that you can just click on to loot. However, I did want to encourage you to not wait to develop your own carpentry skills. As a carpenter on one of my own characters, I have made most of the furniture in my houses. Plus, you would be able to craft your own strong boxes to expand your bank/inventory storage capacity. I know that fast leveling tradeskills can be daunting, but the time can be greatly reduced if you join a guild that has a full crafting setup in the guildhall. It is definitely worth it, imo.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Chris76 Member

Ok thanks for the replys. Does anyone have any monk AA advice? Mostly solo?

Thanks!
    Hartsmith likes this.