I am trying something new = Communal Carpentry Crafting Cellar

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by WhysperWynde, Oct 17, 2020.

1. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

I have decided to try out a community approach to Carpentry. I have made a Dojo cellar called Communal Carpentry Crafting Cellar and ALL Carpenters who'd like to try it out are invited to come craft there. I have set the Fuel Depot and Harvest Depot to Visitor Deposit and Consuming/Crafting but Trustee Removal. Thus visiting Carpenters don't have to bring their own fuel or havestables BUT are encouraged to Deposit some into Depots if they are going to craft a lot there. Supplies that are available there are runoff of our usual ones at Vintaro's Crafting Isle of Refuge where the rest of my family crafts all kinds of things; so I am not worried about sharing with visiting carpenters but do hope that people will participate in a way that doesn't deplete all supplies and end the whole experiment. So we shall see how it goes.

Please Carpenters come and Craft for awhile with us @ Communal Carpentry Crafting Cellar from the Housing & Leaderboards and if you don't mind you could Rate the Crafting Cellar too. There is a mail box on the door and if you do craft some carpentry on our table and would like, mail me your Name, Level, Fighting Occupation, School of Carpentry and I will ADD you to the List of Carpenter Callers to our Cellar. This is a new experiment and I hope that many great Carpenters will decide to come and try things out with us. Thank you!

Cedarlilly Wynde Level 100 Assassin Level 110 Carpenter Level 15 Geomancer
    Niami DenMother and Breanna like this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You gotta tell folks which server you're on.
    Geroblue, Nazy and Breanna like this.