Art Suggestions/Requests

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Dude Well-Known Member

...and so the weirdness has begun. :p
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

stop it , don't get ttobey into trouble
    Cassta, Rifuul and Breanna like this.
  3. cellinaire Well-Known Member

(think this one is maybe tech-related but) Speaking of Sarnaks, better-looking Sarnak handpieces going forward pls :D
    Cassta likes this.
  4. Raff Well-Known Member

Battle damaged armor - lvl 12 MC Blackened Iron Vanguard is one of my favorite "crusty" armor sets.

I also like Gruengach Faction Armor. One of the best "real look" plate armor sets in the game. Really looks like meticulously hand forged armor.
    Cassta, Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  5. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Mine was more of a suggestion for next year.
    Cassta and ttobey like this.
  6. Arclite Well-Known Member

1. Weapon decorations please. The essences that were introduced were great but given the low drop rate and insane prices it is not possible to use them for majority.
    2. Weapon appearances -- A lot of shields/weapons are being recycled for years now. Would love to see new effects that make them stand out. The best in slot items should have that extra oomph. The original Trak shield was a sight to behold and so was the Drinal shield, something unique like that.
    3. Armor appearance, really liked the raid purple set but would like a bit more variety. More shoulder variety, helmet variety, more gloves variety. Please bring back cloaks appearance. Not on the marketplace per se but on the actual in game armor. The armor from Heroes festival with golden trims was very good looking for example.
    4. Armor dye -- think you said they are not possible due to technical reason but putting that out there.
    5. Zone colors -- please remove the the color palette that was used in Aurelian coast. It looks awful, Trees should be green and not torquoise, i know its the moon but still. More colors like the original Antonica or Phantom sea like greens. The original Shard of Hate was the best designed zone in terms of color gamut. Such a refreshing zone to look at. The Vestigial observatory was the most beautiful zone to date. The area around the last boss was jaw hitting the floor.
    6. If character customisation is still a thing then more beard types please.
    7. Effects -- like the vision of fury from non LoN soruces.
    8. Mounts - Chariot of course :p
    Cassta likes this.
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There is a difference between how formal wear looks on males vs. females. The female version is way too much bordello for me. I'd like an option to have the male appearance instead, tailored for the ladies.

I TOTALLY want Mithaniel Marr's helm, a replica, of course. And his armor would be nice, too.

I would LOVE Erollisi's gear. I know that it needs more bones, but couldn't something similar be worked out for female player characters?

You know how druid class helms are circlets? And we have circlets as appearance gear from the Marketplace? I would love to see a circlet version of all the class helms. Pally would be a circlet with the chicken wings, for example. Zerkers would be a circlet with horns, Coercer could be a band with the eyeball. Guardian would be something like this, without the pointy, pearly bits:
    [IMG]
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I would love to have a toggling item (like the race rings for example) to trigger the effect we get during the tradeskill timeline in BoL. I never completed the timeline on my necro because I love having the shadowy effect around my head.
    Cassta likes this.
  9. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

Hi Tom.

I would love please see Valkyrie type armor (appearance) and/or Valkyrie illusion.

[IMG]

I know you've previously said it would need to be run by the dev team.

Thank you for your hard work!
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yea I like that one too.
    Cassta, Breanna, Benito and 1 other person like this.
  11. Chrol Developer

Are you still taking requests?
    Rifuul, Schmetterling, Benito and 2 others like this.
  12. Exotwo Member

how to prevent:
    -no weird posts
    -only requests
    -no countdowns.
    -no sarnak mating rituals.
    -Ttobey that includes You
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Oh sorry, I locked you out already.
    Cassta, Rifuul, Benito and 5 others like this.
  14. Exotwo Member

hey Ttobey, can we have more Items that look like [ Firebrand Breastplate ] but for different spots?[IMG]
    maybe like greaves or sholders or bracers or gloves.
    Rules continue as:
    -no look and feel refrences
    -I guess you could be mean to the devs Ttobey.
    -no ttobey treats
    -no campains
    -no sneaking into ttobeys office (if he has one)
    -no saying I should be able to like my own posts.
    -no recipies for cooked gnome, ratonga... etc.
    -no random videos.
    -no trying to change dates for in game events.
    and more!
    Schmetterling, Triad and Nazy like this.
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I would still like a version of Kanders skeleton from the Island of Refuge as house item
  16. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

This has been bugging me since the very start of the game. My female Human monk's off-hand brawler weapons (Katars, knuckles, cestii) are crooked and off-center. A weapon in the mainhand will be held in the center of their right hand, as it should. A weapon in the offhand is held off center and angled. The link here shows what I mean.

https://imgur.com/xIS2bq6

Would it be too difficult to fix that? I know it's a very VERY minor issue, but I feel like it's never been right.
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Crossbows are also kind of whack in how they line up.
  18. Tierisch Well-Known Member

I would love to see some things other than just the Gi we have in game now. I know there are a few different type but they do kind of follow just a few main designs. Maybe we could get something more like Shaolin Monk, Wing Chun, Cheongsam or even Samurai gear? If it was craftable that would be even better.

And thanks at ttobey for setting this forum up.
    Raff, Cassta, Rifuul and 3 others like this.
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It's a big job for a small thing that could screw up a lot but I will check it our when I find some time.
    Cassta, Geroblue, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

After the expansion ships, I will go through this list and send stuff that is possible to the appropriate people.