Haze and Summoning Shard

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Mercychalice, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

OMG Where are these? I have never seen these in a heroic zone ever. Only in raid. This quest has been in for a bit longer than a month or so, and I have ran zones multiple times a day, every day on several toons (3-4). I should have at least seen them once or twice. But never? :mad:
  2. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Since soleye and pow raids came along i pretty much gave up on finishing binding to the dark. People say shards drop in new zones but we have seen zero to date. Wont be doing much in the old raids now, so oh well.

And Mercy, ive seen charts going around telling what shards drop from what specific heroic and raid zones.
  3. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Summoning, last boss in Ruins, mage in Order (can kill him first and just zone out).
    Haze, sambata guy in manor, and last boss in Sambata.

Rarer than rocking horse **** though.
  4. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Just an idea, if you've got a group of people with time to kill, you can 1-group Emergent Eclipse normal mode and it drops fairly reliably from the last boss (summoning that is). Haze drops iirc from 3-Tegi and Scrawl, which can also be 1-grouped, but it's a bit trickier.
  5. Bludd Well-Known Member

haze is from owlbear in manor heroic
    but super rare, seen it once
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Summoning supposedly drops from Echelon of Order & Ruins of Ssraeshza Heroics; and Aurelian Coast: The Emergent Eclipse raid. It's the last one I need.
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

yep summoning is super rare
    dawn is also rare
  8. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I've been killing the owlbear and the named in order every day for quite a while now, and this is in addition to grouping. just no luck seeing them i guess.
    Bludd likes this.
  9. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

yeah i have these charts. I've been following them, duo-ing zones with the husband for quite a long time now. I just haven't gotten them to drop.
  10. Bludd Well-Known Member

yeah same its annoying
    maybe devs expect us to run them every 90 minutes
  11. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I've got other things I need to do with my life too. :rolleyes:
    Bludd likes this.
  12. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Haze is the only one I have left to get. I've seen it drop once.
    It's time they upped the drop rate imo.
    Mercychalice likes this.
  13. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Most of our guild has finished it now, and grinding heroics was not the key to it. Shorthanded normal mode raids, that's how to finish it. Much more reliable drop rate.
    Argosunited likes this.
  14. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Many dirty words that shall not be said come to my mind hearing so many folks say this. I don't know a single person who has finished it exclusively by heroics, which means the drop rates for heroics are indeed way too low.
    Argosunited likes this.
  15. Argosunited Well-Known Member

That time I saw Haze drop ... that was in raid. I do know someone that did get it in a heroic though.
    The drop rate is shocking. It really needs to be looked at.
    Breanna likes this.
  16. Melt Actually plays the game

I'm not sure where it's supposed to drop in normal heroics but I've seen it quite often in challenge Daiku