Art Suggestions/Requests

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Do you have a request for items you would like to see? Please post them here. I see a lot of requests on Discord that I forget about and then they are gone in five seconds, so if you post it here, we can get it to the appropriate artists.
    And serious requests only please. I don't need another mental thread.
    Cassta, Rifuul, Bludd and 5 others like this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

First!

I'd like to see all of the LoN card artwork turned into paintings.
    Griffon Lady, Raff, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I don't know what is possibly left for Nights of the Dead and Frostfell, but I would like to see more items.

Say, a haunted box. Owner, trustee, friend or visitor click on it, it pops open and you can see glowing eyes inside. Or a skeleton pops up and goes 'Hey you ! Boo !'.

Frost Fell. Additional appearance items. Sorry, I have onlt done Frost Fell one time over here so I am uncertain what has already been done. Maybe the long time crafters here will have detail requests I cannot think of ?
    Griffon Lady, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It's too late for NotD and Frostfell this year, but if you think of anything, let me know.
    I hate that zombie that pops up in your face in one of the zones. I always jump!
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yes and there is already a thread for holyday ideas .
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  6. Nazy Well-Known Member

1) Does this include zone/instance suggestions?
    If so, I'd love to see more instances like The Hole: Outer Vault. The "mercenaries" you could rescue was my favourite part. Definitely one of my favourite instances since it was very creative.

2) An Evil Eye illusion. Like the ones you get from finishing certain collections, such as the Droag illusion. I really really really would love this.

Thanks!
    Griffon Lady, Cassta, Rifuul and 3 others like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Sure! I will forward to the zone guys.
    Cassta, Triad, Schmetterling and 3 others like this.
  8. Xavion Well-Known Member

• prismatic rainbow changing armor similar to that of the prismatic weapons so i can have something that matches them
    • wooden samurai block sandals
    • battle damaged armor with random gashes chunks etc torn off
    • more demonic helms/mask (ToV dragon armor helm good example more varieties of that plz its so cool)
    • more scythes in various styles
    • block of cheese fist weapons
    • beaver nunchucks
    • kickable/puntable plumewit or zelniak clickie item
    • recolored versions of the bol raid armor in other colors aside from it's purplish blue
    • more scarf face covering bandanas like mad max kinda style
    • camel mount
    • plumewit nest mount ( like a cloud mount but you sit on it like that carpet you kneel on)(basically a bird nest with eggs near ya as you kneel down and fly around)
    • turkey mount
    • more trap/secret doors for houses
    • tinkered go kart mount
    • cone straw hat with mask
    • trenchcoat style robes
    • dark fingerless gloves
    • impaled weapons apprence gear liek varieties of swords stickin out of ya or arows etc for diffren body part slots
    • kerra cat ear headband
    • more piratey kinda stuff ( like hand cannon or cyborg tinkered kinda stuff to replace hand or leg)
    • entire set of bone armor liek dragon armor from skyrim kinda stuff or tiki voodoo kind
    Griffon Lady, Hartay, Cassta and 3 others like this.
  9. Exotwo Member

maybe while your at that an evil eye mount? or another mount that I would LOVE to see is a drakota mount that flies or is a glider.
    Cassta, Rifuul, Triad and 1 other person like this.
  10. Nazy Well-Known Member

Another request: More Kenny-like NPCs.
    Cassta, Rifuul and Exotwo like this.
  11. Nazy Well-Known Member

More gliders and leapers would be great. There's not a lot of glider mounts.
    Exotwo likes this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

We have drakota flying mounts in there already!
    Cassta, Breanna, Nazy and 2 others like this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

There are very few fans of the glider mechanics here.
    How it should have been done..
    leaper, leaps a certain distance
    glider- same as leaper but hit the glide button and you go farther
    flyer
    I don't know who thought the weird steering mechanic on gliders was fun. (well I do, but that's for another thread!)
    Kelvmor, Cassta, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  14. Fahd New Member

15. Exotwo Member

how mental?

oh and we do have drakota?
    Cassta, Triad and Breanna like this.
  16. Exotwo Member

okay i think I saw it somewhere in LOOK and Feel and
    Ya you can't change direction while falling with a glider mount
    Cassta and Triad like this.
  17. Exotwo Member

I just got my grifawn mount and I noticed on the snow grifawn mount, on Extreme performance, My male human's hands are holding thin air above the saddle thingy. oh and every single sword I have clips through my cape and the grifawn
    Cassta and Triad like this.
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I want bunny slippers to match the bunny hat we already got
    And I can imagine you think the gliding mount is fun ttobey , fun to watch how people are falling down in a death spiral
    hitting the walls trees and such on the way down .
    I love the one from KoS , they are just to cute ( as long as you use them as ground mount .
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Hands on all races will never attach to saddle, they all will hold thin air and all weapons will always clip with everything on mounts.
    Cassta, Triad, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I did fix tails on Sarnak. They no longer pierce the mount like some odd mating ritual.
    Griffon Lady, Cassta, Triad and 3 others like this.