Fixed Internally Cannot Login on main account >.<

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Jroqs, May 3, 2020.

1. Jroqs New Member

So yea, subject says it all. All of my accounts can log in but my main. I have access to nine accounts and all can log in but my main, it cannot even log to forums or have the ability to create a support ticket. Some friends said they have been experiencing the same issues over the last couple of weeks. Whats really going on? Its not the login server causing it or it would effect more than just the random 20-30 accounts at a time...

I have been locked off my main account for over an hour now. Had to create this log in just so I could post. Why would support be on the same log in server as the game? Kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it?

:mad::mad:
  2. Kaldin New Member

My wife is having the same problem
    Bloodworth likes this.
  3. ryeholie New Member

im also having a problem logging into my account. I had to make a free account to even post on the forums. Keep getting an error everytime i try.
  4. Bloodworth New Member

My husband can't log into his account either. It's been over an hour. He can't log into EQ1 or DC Online either.
  5. magilla667 New Member

Same here. Got bounced earlier, now I get shunted to another login screen and it rejects my credentials.
    PLEASE like the original post to keep this bumped to the top of the list.
  6. Foxy New Member

My main account also went down about an hour & a half ago. Having to post from my wife's account. My account was fine when i logged in this morning... then i tried to change toons. Poof. This is very annoying.
  7. Masynrae Member

Liked OP - I have the same issue. I can get logged in on my FTP account, but it's my paid account that can't get logged in. Please fix ASAP...
  8. Eoin New Member

Same here can\t log in,
    rejects my credentials every time. what gives
  9. Laaw Well-Known Member

same here, why are members being rejected every week?
  10. Saerec New Member

I am having the same issue. I have an account that says "Invalid Credentials" when trying to login. I did a password reset, and even received the email saying that the credentials had been changed, but still says "Invalid Credentials".

It's frustrating not having a mechanism for contacting Customer Support when this happens...

============
    EDIT: Fixed now. No communication as to why it happened.
  11. Levatino Active Member

hmm had it too but can now login to the forums. annoying cause you can't contact customer support
  12. Laaw Well-Known Member

anyone else having server problems?
  13. mooeth81 New Member

I am having the same problem, successfully reset password (apparently) still getting invalid credentials. I have submitted a ticket but jgood luck with the wait times i guess
  14. mooeth81 New Member

Just an update, I am able to login and play the game using the new account i created to post here.
    Still unsuccessful with my main account, have tried validating files running launcher as administrator and just running the everquest 2.exe and logging in after the game launches.

None of these have helped me, still unable to play/resubscribe with my main account
  15. Ratalthor Developer

Breanna and Dude like this.