Fixed Internally C.R.A.S.H. Pads no longer availible

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Loreup, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Loreup New Member

During City Festival - Aether Racing Referee (The Flying Freebooters) - offers a race through the local area of where the City Festival is located. After 5 races, he is suppose to offer a C.R.A.S.H. pad of different colors. This no longer happens.

This started back in January 2020. To check to see if this was change to a different number of races, I have done the race up to 15 times, and still did not get a C.R.A.S.H Pad.

I think this bug started with the release of Blood of Luclin.
    Dude, Carynn, Frubar and 7 others like this.
  2. Soara2 Well-Known Member

That stinks
    Dude, Cyrrena, Zynt and 2 others like this.
  3. Marae Well-Known Member

For the record, a friend who had never gotten one of the C.R.A.S.H. Pads before was awarded one after her fifth race in Neriak yesterday. However, we used to be offered a new Pad at each city festival after five races, until we had all five colors. As it is now, those who have acquired even one of the Pads can't get another. Was this intentional? If so, it seems like a pointless change.
    Dude, Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Ratalthor Developer

We have not been able to reproduce this internally.

Can anybody affected provide any more info: the race you saw this issue with? Have you received this reward before on that character?
    Dude likes this.
  5. Marae Well-Known Member

Thanks for checking on this, Ratalthor. I am in voice chat with Loreup at this very moment, and he says that the issue was resolved not long after he made this post. He has since been able to get more C.R.A.S.H. Pads.
    Dude likes this.
  6. Loreup New Member

Hi all,
    The issue I reported back in March was fixed. So we no longer have to worry about it. I think the problem was started with the Blood of Luclin expansion. The issue is SOLVED.

I have received a C.R.A.S.H. pad about 4 times now. Thank you all for your concern and help.
    Carynn and Dude like this.