Warder tab no longer in character screen

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Trilly, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Trilly Active Member

After the update today the Warder tab disappeared from the character screen. I can not figure out how to call my warder now
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

First, press F10 and look to see if the window is there but maybe the percent visibility has been changed.

If that isn't it, EQ2 Button >> Options >> Game Windows >> uncheck Allow Window Offscreen (in case it just inadvertently got dragged off somewhere).

If all else fails, go a little further down in that same Game Windows tab and click the button by where it says "Reset Location for All Windows".

If none of the above helped, are you using a custom UI, or the default UI? If you are using a custom UI, you should try updating at least that window.
  3. Daryx Well-Known Member

I'm not sure which tab you mean; things look OK on my beastlord (using the default UI). To summon your warder, look under your combat arts tab in your spell book, and you should have "Summon Warder: feline" arts showing for each warder type you have tamed. You can click on them in that tab, or drag one of them to a hot bar and click there. (If you drag to a hotbar, right-click on the spell to change warder type.)

If you are talking about the window that shows your warder's health/power, attack, back off, protect, stay etc. icons, try alt-P to toggle it on and off. You can also drag the icons there to a hot bar (like the attack icon) if you prefer to use that to order it to attack a mob.
  4. Caith Developer

Several of the character tabs are dynamically created, so it is possible that warder tab somehow got hidden from the default view. A good example of one of those tabs is the pets window, where if you summon or dismiss a familiar on a new character the pet window will pop into existence on your character window, as familiars are also pets. Manually casting your warder from the abilities tab as Daryx suggests above should resolve the issue if it is a dynamic window issue.
    Xianthia, Juraiya and Breanna like this.
  5. Trilly Active Member

Thank you everyone. Using the abilities screen called it back AND added it back to the character screen list which is where it disappeared from.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.