Closed / Unconfirmed Heroic Expert Mode: a bug or ninja update? accident or intentional?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Drakuz, Sep 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drakuz New Member

i am told by players - not patch notes and not guess work.
    expert mode:
    i now HAVE TO HAVE aoe mez in group to do content.
    pull 1 mob out from the other 3-4 trash mobs. rotate defensive aa's,
    keep mez on the others, pull another out.

dont ask me if its a bug, im not reporting that.
    i dont know if its intentional or not. - its your game.

Reishi Rumble - doable.
    all others: 4 trash mobs will have you and your group releasing in less than a minute.
    (yes on trash, because the fights get dragged out that long, and you wait for all temporary defensive buffs to drop then, cascade wipe the group)
  2. Drakuz New Member

sorry i cannot abide by the Illusionist Cult law.
    ''1/6th of the population thou shalt be illy"
  3. Drakuz New Member

if its a bug or intentional - you tell me.
    im not going to propose that i direct a games motives or intentions. i know my place.
    and this is what i see. if its a bug, or if its intentional. you should know, - players SHOULD NOT.
    its either broken by design, or broken by accident. - but i never saw the creative hand of players in the modifying of the game in this. so its on yall to move this to either the bug report section or the ''ticked off player feedback'' section.
  4. Drakuz New Member

and for the players reading this. if you read the other thread, the thread was locked and closed with the resolution of ''<insert non-answer i-dont-know-maybe-its-a-bug filler>
    while it could have been Figured out what was going on, moved to the proper section "ticked off player complaint department'' or to the ''bug exterminator department''
    while the answer was put in the form of a question, for me to answer if it was a bug or not.....

here's my reply, you tell me if its intentional or broken.
    why would i know? are you kidding me? LOL!

programmer asks player ''did you break the game?''
    player responds ''HUH?!''
  5. Caith Developer

There was no update between 09/01/2020 and 09/09/2020.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.