Not A Bug Ninja Update?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Drakuz, Sep 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drakuz New Member

i am looking to read up on the ninja update that was before today 9/9/20 and after 9/1/20

i am just trying to figure out why the dev's thought it was necessary to 3600-3900 resolve toons to no longer be able to complete heroic expert mode

******without an illusionist in group******

face it, troub mez is not enough. no one likes coercer's that means server population for current content (non-solo)
    is to be 1/6th one class...
  2. Drakuz New Member

if your going to bone a buncha players who are trying to get post 165 resolve items. Without staying in Solo FOR THE REST OF TIME --- and depending on overseer. atleast include a patch note...

the playability for group content SURE has too high of a bar for players new or newly returning to the game.
    raising the bar with every patch and ninja update does one thing.
    0 impact on raiders. no change.
    100% impact on BORED OUT OF THERE !@#$ DANG MIND PLAYERS WANTING TO GROUP
  3. Drakuz New Member

our guild has been in preparation for Months putting together so far 1 full group, soon 2 full groups Doing Someone elses job, teaching them the game from scratch, leveling them up, getting htem gear, pointing them at achievements, running heroics even in great library to get the 35 fervor rune, in hopes of getting ATLEAST 2fg's to get the 80 ferver rune.
    have been doing normal mode heroics getting the minimums for players to get to expert, have been doing experts for about a week now. and then *POOF* the rug was ripped right under us Again. with every $$$FREEMIUM$$$ cellphone game influence involved in this current game states playability.
  4. Drakuz New Member

a player will have to ask itself:
    does daybreak care about raiders? yes.
    does daybreak care about players trying to bridge the gap upon return to reach our raiding goal ? no.
    does daybreak like raising the bar to keep non-raiding players perpetually out of reach? yes.
    does daybreak like players spending 300-500 on krono weekly? sure why not?
    What Motivates daybreak?
    Where are the Characters who signed the NDA's playing who work for this team?
    Will players not in the guilds of the NDA signed players get a chance at current content? no. (not in the cool guys club)
    does it appear daybreak is trying to kill this game? yes (population of only those deemed worthy enough to continue playing while the rest are discouraged from the Ever increases per patch Bar)

the Gap is not bridged properly.
    Mandatory all 1/6th of the population should not be 1 class. <--- stupid.
    a group should atleast be able to kill 3-4 Trash mobs w/o the requirement of mez.
    (sorry troubs, players dont want your crappy single target mez, sorry coercers no one wants your other lackings, daybreak is screaming ILLY's right now.)

why dont you spend the next year adding PERIWINKLE adorns to the game - because a legitimate item level, and item level requirement isnt as important as 1/6th the population being 1 class. not to mention the ever increasing standard to ''BEGIN" Group Content.

daybreak, the players are asking you this 1 question.

how many months will it take for you to let players actually begin current content as a group in an appropriate manor.
    (we're not bothering with normal mode anymore. its on /sleepmode and we dont need a single thing from it.)
  5. Drakuz New Member

oh and if you tell me, i have to send my guild to diaku corral solo, to get the gear to begin doing expert content all over again.
    you have told me and other players all we need to know.
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

There was no ninja update and it is unclear if this is in reference to any actual bug.
    Breanna likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.