Cannot Reproduce Gigglegibber Goblin Gamblin' Game Vendor

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Frada, May 13, 2020.

1. Frada Member

I have bought a handful of guild halls thinking maybe I was just bugged. But he is just NOT showing up. I have clicked to put him back to default location a few times - nothing. I had a Guild Hall in New Halas a few times - Qeynos, back to New Halas...and just bought a tier 3 Hall on Qeynos docks. I miss him :eek:( Can we get him fixed!
    Carynn, Lateana, Mikoyose and 6 others like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I /bugged this and /petitioned this nearly 5 years ago now, I was told by GM Violetann at that time that this was a known bug and that there was no ETA for a fix. I have gone from a T1 Qeynos to a T2 Qeynos to a New Halas to a T4 Freeport and he does not show up in any of them even if he is the first amenity that I place. I have sold him back and rebought him and he still does not show up.

I have posted it on this bug forum as well and it has never been recognized by a developer.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

That's odd because I haven't had a problem with mine in T3 or T4 guild hall.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Frada Member

I sold and rebought him MANY times as well. my husband doesnt play very often..but he did like to click on the Gamblin' Goblin on the dock and would get excited when he won :) Sooooo sad.

I'm jealous Breanna! I just got a T3 Qeynos GH and he doesn't work there for me..did the whole buy/sale/buy/sale...nothing
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

I wonder if it's a new hiccup I had one in my tier 3 forever and then moved to a tier 4 probably 5 years ago, and didn't have a problem getting him again but I've had him for years now. Maybe this is something that happened after I got mine.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Frada Member

maybe! I was on Halls of Fate for about a year, never had an issue with it. but December of last year I moved to AB - because I love to RP - and I have had a problem ever since!
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I think I first reported it about 4 and a half years ago when I moved from a T1 to a T2 and again about 2 and a half years ago when I moved from a T2 Qeynos to a T4 Freeport.

I had so, so wished moving from Qeynos to Freeport he would show up, but no dice!!!!
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Please everybody, even if you dont post, please like the first post on this thread so we can get this issue looked into!!!!
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Mikoyose New Member

Just tried it in the Tier 4 Freeport hall and he doesn't show up anywhere. I guess I should look this stuff up before I buy things. Would love to get this fixed. I liked the top post as well, so hopefully we can get a dev looking into this.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  10. Ratalthor Developer

We have not been able to reproduce this on our end.

If you've encountered this issue, please private message me your character name, guild name, and server.