"Haven Bound" Prelude event - Bugs and Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ooooh, just relized the chest had an open and close option! How awesome!

The spirits aggro fine now. It seems ratio of chest dropped compared to ratio of body-drops (it seems to be around 50%). BUT it is chest drops and it doubles for members now, and you get group drops so it's better now. And note that you can get the group drop without having a quest done.

(timed it, I got 82 tokens in 30 minutes in Antonica)
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

These merchants, will they and their items be around after the Prelude? Please say yes. :-/

If they aren't, I predict yet another massive issue with Broker inflation on live.

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Did my house item preview videos and noticed something with the overseer house pet called "Cursed Darkbloom". Some of the pet options have issues.
    • "Pet" doesn't do anything
    • "Play Dead" is the same as "Attack"
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

Like previous years...expect broker inflation on prices of the items. Even though stuff from tot?aom? cant remember is on maldura merchant for pq coins.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I just got a Bladimir Black from the Overseer quest, could we get the chest updated to season 2 overseer please? (I would request it for all event overseer quests but we'll probably reach season 3 for most of them before they come back)

My usual Opera House (Qeynos - Leucosia) is published under Medium Homes with the name "Prelude 2020" with everything but the mounts.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, I'll deal with the Broker inflation (though don't think I won't grumble ;->), just so long as there's still a way to get the items. ;->

Uwk
    who hopes that, even if there isn't right away, that they'll show up again in the Loyalty Merchant's line (and who also only really cares about the house items ;->) :)
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

I can make the merchant stick around for a few weeks after the prelude is over, but there won't be any way for you to earn more G.L.E.E.S.H. Marks. The coin will only be available during the event.

~ Kaitheel
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

That's helpful, because inevitably there are people who somehow didn't notice when the end of the event happens and are all angsty in General chat when they didn't get to buy whatever with that currency.
  9. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Thanks Kaitheel!

Honestly, there's also folks getting angsty when the merchant pops a good while after the prelude itself ended but by that time, I tend to feel less sorry for them.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, if the house items turn up in the Loyalty Merchant's list a couple years from now, I won't get angsty; I can wait. ;->

Uwk
    Kaitheel, Breanna and Schmetterling like this.
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I tend to run around earning coins till the end and often miss using them , so I like the idea that I can do my shoping the next day when everything has calmed down .
    Kaitheel, Tkia, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Uwkete we miss you at our road trip
  13. cellinaire Well-Known Member

The 'Shadowed Spark' fluff pet from this event looks a lot like the one(with same name) from Beluba in Sanctus Seru. Dunno if there's slight difference in looks, But just wanted to post ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  14. Kaitheel Developer

I've got two more changes headed your way!
    • Cursed Darkbloom - House pet "Play Dead" and "Attack" commands now have proper animations.
    • Iksar Intent - This overseer quest line now has a chance to drop Season 2 Overseer rewards.
    They should be included in the Test update notes when they arrive.

~ Kaitheel
  15. Kaitheel Developer

D'oh! Right you are. I'll see if I can find something else for this. Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

give it a different color ?
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Miss you all, too! I'll try to catch up later today! :)

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  18. Breanna Well-Known Member

O you have missed a lot Uwk ;)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Argh; I'll never catch up now... :(

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Tkia Well-Known Member