Fixed Internally Fast Travel to Antonica

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ailesh530, Sep 2, 2020.

1. ailesh530 New Member

I and a couple guild mates have had random issues fast traveling in antonica at the docks. when we zone in sometimes randomly we get stuck in the dock somewhere and have to use escape or call to guild hall. It is really random as it will happen 3 to 6 times in a row sometimes others only once. And you can zone in many times and it does not happen, but then all a sudden bam. your stuck
    Cassta, elflover, Shazap and 4 others like this.
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

happens to me too, mostly I spawn inside the barrel the goblin sits by.
    Cassta and Breanna like this.
  3. Dude Well-Known Member

Just happened to me on AB.
  4. Abasinolanam Active Member

It happened to my wife several times yesterday and just happened to me for the first time. It happened twice in a row and then gave up. We're both getting stuck inside the barrel by the goblin.
    Cassta likes this.
  5. Carynn Well-Known Member

I spawned in the goblin barrel as well the other day. Had to fast travel to a different zone to escape.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I tried this on Skyfire this morning.

Both Fast Travel and the globe, my character would up in the barrel. I tried to use the globe to get to another zone. The message said 'it is too far away'.

I did see other characters, from other players, arrive using the globe.

I have gotten stuck on both Skyfire and Maj'Dul. Different characters on different accounts.

There is no error message when arriving in the barrel. Just cannot move.
    Cassta likes this.
  7. Shazap New Member

Me too.... Happened 3x in a row. Fourth time I tried dismissing my Illy pet and I got in. Not enough data points for a pattern, but thought I'd mention it. Also, the ship was docked at least the first time... didn't notice exactly when it left, but might be relevant.
    Cassta, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  8. elflover Well-Known Member

I got stuck yesterday as well in the goblins barrel and part of the railing, called to gh to get out. Atm not going to ant from globe or fast travel...but scared to leave straight from gh since my 'door' for it is on the docks.
    Cassta, Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  9. Kaitheel Developer

A fix for this is on Test as of this evening, and should be live with the next update.

~ Kaitheel
    Cassta, Dude, Juraiya and 5 others like this.
  10. elflover Well-Known Member

Yay ty Kaitheel!
    Geroblue, Cassta and Breanna like this.
  11. Shazap New Member

Thank you sir! As a seven time "stickee", I appreciate it!
    Geroblue, Cassta, Dude and 2 others like this.
  12. Marae Well-Known Member

Yes, thank you! Although it hasn't happened the last couple of days, it was happening to my characters a lot a few days ago.
    Geroblue and Cassta like this.