Haven Bound - 2020 Prelude preview

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Whilhelmina, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

While Niami is recovering from her procedure, I wrote down a preview for the event and grabbed screenshots for her to process once she'll get better.
    Meanwhile, I uploaded said preview on my website with images and all (and her formatting which, looks a bit weird on my setting).

Anyway, here it is: http://eq2artisans.faerylands.eu/index.php?page=2020-prelude
    LilitheEQ2, Rosebelle, Mezaka and 8 others like this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Very nice! Thank you for stepping in while DenMum is down. And I know we all hope and prey she gets well soon. At least she is home now and resting in the comfort of her own home, that's a plus. Great job on all the pics, I can't wait.
  3. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I tried to follow the way she usually does it with the right size and all for picture (pretty sure she'll grab some alternates anyway) and formatting she used in previews prelude event pages. I'm hoping she'll be able to publish it directly when she'll be able to sit a bit behind her computer for a short amount of time, but she'll probably not be able to do so in the near future (I know there's some php wording I don't know for her website) so I wanted to save her some time and fretting. I'll probably run her chars through ethereals in the next days, I don't see her doing that herself (especially 2-boxing), so if you see a "Mum" on Test, assume first it could be me.

If Ocarinah wants/has time to run a preview I can drop duplicates in the usual house, just PM me.

Anyway, just enjoy the preview and sorry Mum for stepping on your toes on that one if you read this, I just want you to be able to rest and not fretting about "letting down your community" (I do that enough myself, I know you feared it ;p) !
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

php....now that brings me back several years :rolleyes: . I took a class on that...kinda how I met my hubby. I was going to try to get screenshots together for Den Mum to use yesterday but things didn't work out. Pretty sure I was afk on Test for like 5 hours before I was able to just log out. I would love to do video and it would be awesome to get the duplicates in usual house. I was going to try to tackle getting those items today so sure would save me a ton of time so I can keep working on her house. Will pm you here and also send mail on Test.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

Thank you for the preview and helping out when Mum is out :D

btw is your site in all french ? i was looking and uhh i cant read it lol
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The website's in French; the info's in English (fortunately, for my non-French eyes :D). :)

Question: these merchant items, will they be available after the prelude event, or is it yet another case of, "You missed out! Ha, ha! Sucks to be you, loser! :p" sort of thing? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  7. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yes, it's in French. I've been running the French tradeskills fansite since RoK more or less. Started with creating spreadsheets of poisons for my guild when I was the guild alchemist during DoV then it got a life of it's own. I can't thank Feldon enough for hooking me with his tooltips, I couldn't keep up with the items stats changing all the time. I'm mostly writing TS quests walkthroughs in French and with a summary of what the NPC are saying so those that stayed from Storms Server and are not fluent in English can understand what it's all about. I don't usually do live events, Mum's covering it perfectly, then there's the wiki for quests and EQ2furnitures for images, so a 4th instance of the same info would be redundant.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thanks for saving Mum some steps! :)

I'll just have to have Google Translate up for most of the rest... ;->

Uwk
    /rapidly_ducking; hey, at least it's not Bing ;->
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Uploading the full and silent versions of the House Item Preview now. I have given Whilhelmina the links to add to her site. Oh and I know I should have asked this already but which name do you prefer to go by forum name, test character name or a live character name and do you want to be referred to that name both here and in game or different?
  10. elflover Well-Known Member

Cool I just like seeing other sites, and like Uwk said Ill use google translate so I can looky (argee with no to bing refuse to use) and i live in eq2furniture lol. And ty Oaky for vids, Ill check them out later :)
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

I added the links to the videos in the preview.

As far as name goes, I used Whilhelmina for 15 years (it was my live main on Storms). I've switched to full-Test server when I came back from my break during KA, so I tend to sign "Leucosia" now (my EQ2 Maps are under that name). But both are fine, really. And I do have a Wilhelmina (without the extra "h") on Test too anyway.
  12. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Breanna likes this.
  14. elflover Well-Known Member

Put your ankle guards back on!!!!
  15. vlada Active Member

ce qui ne va pas avec le français
    lmao
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Le rien! /shrug :D

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.