Thinking about DenMum...Test just seems empty without that redhead!

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Spindle, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Hugs Mum and thanks Ttobey for the update!

Mum, I ran Baddies for you and the overland quests. I'll log you tonight for more infuser-exploiting and to try the solo zones. I can't understand how you set up your bars on Foiwom so you'll be happy to know that your merc Zatri will run the show!

*wiggles her ankles right in front of Mum's teeth* (wouldn't want you to have to move too much!)
  2. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Thanks much sweetie. {hugs and gnaws a little}
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Got home tonight. Will be a couple days before I am up to sitting at my desk and playing, but I am home and beginning the slow recovery. {hugs to all}
  4. Makaylah Member

Yay! Home is good! <3
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Dude and Breanna like this.
  5. Breanna Well-Known Member

So glad to hear!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  6. Rarkevan Active Member

AMAZING! Just incredibly great news, and great work, your medical team and you and your family combined, to be home in 8 days after such a procedure! Go careful and easy, and keep it up, such awesome news!!
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

good news everyone!
  8. Momo Well-Known Member

Puuuh, so very happy to hear you are safe back home Niami! Please take it slow, take good care of yourself - thinking of you, all my very, very best wishes to yous!!
  9. Kasa Well-Known Member

♪♫ Happy dance your home ♩♬! {Gentle hugs}
  10. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

*hugs Mum*

Let me know if you need help for next week as there will be a double-coin running. I'll do my usual Big Baddies on Tuesday 2PM PST/5PM EST/10PM UK/11PM CEST. I can take special requests other days.
  11. morderir Active Member

welcome back ! take care of yourself
  12. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Much love Mum!
    *hugs and gentle squeezes*
  13. Lera Well-Known Member

Glad you're home! *hugs*

And you still have 136,270 minutes to heal up for Frostfell.
  14. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I sort of kind of went back into the hospital last Thursday and just got back home a couple hours ago. Am ok, it was "just" a large abcess. I'll be playing exhausted lump for a few days, then will try to catch up on everything. {hugs}
    Feldon, The Martian, Chikkin and 5 others like this.
  15. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

:( (for lack of an Edward Munch face!) Please, do take very good care of your exhausted lumpy self, and we'll look forward to your return with much jubilation when you're strong enough to stand us! Thanks for keeping us updated though, and continue to gain your strength! We're all rooting for you!
  16. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yay, glad you're back! I feared the release would got delayed or something. Take care my dear!
    (and as usual, if next week you can't log for your ethereals, I can run them again)
  17. Kasa Well-Known Member

Lots of {gentle hugs} , good to hear you are back home!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Breanna and Dude like this.
  18. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Owwie! I have been in abcess-land, and I never want to go there again! Take it easy, and here's hoping you have great pain management and a swift recovery from this go-round.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  19. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. You are missed. Take care of yourself first...
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

Indeed, you take care of yourself, and don't worry about us we will all be here when you get better. You getting better is the most important thing right now. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.