Tuesday Patch Pre Announce

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Aug 27, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

We're going to patch off of schedule on Tuesday instead of a reset to apply some fixes and changes to Kaladim and Live Servers. Below is a list that will be similar to the patch notes but might see some additions by the time we patch.

The actual patch announce, time, and patch notes will appear in their regular location on Monday. We just wanted to be sure everyone was aware.

ABILITIES
    • Corrected a bug that caused multi-state curing effects to treat each state after the first as a doublecast, and thus prevent itself from curing.
    • Corrected an issue with Devastation of War that allowed it to trigger for much higher damage on some creatures that were flagged as bosses, but not flagged as named encounters.
    Assassin
    • Corrected a bug that prevented Fatal Followup's doublecast hit from benefiting from its damage multiplier.
    Shaman
    • Totemic Protection now caps the recorded damage amount to prevent it from overrunning a max INT.

QUESTS
    • Volcanic Threats - Obtaining the quest update prior to Ayquini the Firemind should be easier to attain for everyone in the group now.
    • The mission, The Heat of Battle [Raid], will now be added to your journal if you are eligible to receive it upon entry into The Fabled Plane of War [Raid] and Solusek's Eye: The Calling [Raid].
    • Sage Larand will now allow you to accept the raid mission, The Heat of Battle [Raid], if you are also ready to turn in the heroic mission, Returning Favors [Heroic].
    ZONES/POPULATION
    • Corrected an issue that kept the Blinding: Twisted Vista [Raid] portal from opening in Recuso Tor.
    Solusek's Eye: The Calling [Heroic]
    • Qaaron's burning manifestations now have appropriate health and combat mitigation.
    • Qaaron gains less offensive bonuses from Power Conduit.
    • The buff you receive from Power Conduit no longer roots. Instead, it removes itself if you move beyond 20 meters of the lamp supplying power. It should also increase the range of Cure Curse.
    • The recast timer on Scald's curse has been increased.
    • Flow Like Lava, the buff you receive from Najena against Scald, should now further increase the range of Cure Curse.
    Solusek's Eye: The Calling [Raid]
    • Qaaron's burning manifestations now have appropriate health and combat mitigation.
    • Galadoon's curable curse will more reliably target other members of the raid.
    • Galadoon's magma rocks will cool off at the appropriate time.
    • Reduced the number of possible adds that can be spawned at any one time for boss encounters whose limits were too high.
    • The buff you receive from Power Conduit against Qaaron no longer roots. Instead, it removes itself if you move beyond 20 meters of the lamp supplying power. It should also increase the range of Cure Curse
    • Flow Like Lava, the buff you receive from Najena against Scald, should now further increase the range of Cure Curse.
    Shard of Hate
    • The denizens of shard of hate have returned from a brief exercise regimen.
    ITEMS
    • Hunter's Union items now have turquoise adornment slots.
    • Added a turquoise adornment slot to several items that did not receive it during the set item to set adornment conversion.
    • Several base population drops in Veksar have been brought into progression.
    • The following adornments are now under the listed unique item groups.
    Celestial Gate
    • Rune of the Celestial
    Chorus of Night
    • Rune: Chorus of Night
    • Celestial Rune: Chorus of Night
    • Empyral Rune: Chorus of Night
    Embers
    • Rune of Embers
    • Rune: Lesser Rune of Embers
    • Celestial Rune of Embers
    • Essence of Ember
    • Embers of War
    Evasion
    • Rune of Evasion
    • Celestial Rune of Evasion
    • Empyral Rune of Evasion
    Expedience
    • Rune of Expedience
    • Celestial Rune of Expedience
    • Empyral Rune of Expedience
    Insight
    • Rune: Warlord's Insight
    • Rune: Ragebourne Insight
    • Celestial Rune: Warlord's Puissance
    • Rune: Reignited Insight
    Mystery
    • Rune of the Enigma
    • Rune of Mysteries
    • Celestial Rune of Greater Mysteries
    • Celestial Rune of Mysteries
    • Vindicator's Rune of Greater Mysteries
    Rage
    • Celestial Rune of Rage
    • Empyral Rune of Rage

Reaction Strike
    • Rune of Reactionary Strike
    • Celestial Rune of Reactionary Strike
    • Empyral Rune of Reactionary Strike
    Symphony of the Void
    • Rune: Symphony of the Void
    • Celestial Rune: Symphony of the Void
    • Empyral Rune: Symphony of the Void
    Tainted Blade
    • Celestial Rune of the Tainted Blade
    • Empyral Rune of the Tainted Blade
    • Empyral Rune of Withering
    Torment
    • Rune of Torment
    • Rune of the Tormented Planes
    • Rune of Tormented Shadows
    • Rune of the Tormented Celestial
    • Tormented Blood Rune
    • Rune of Empyral Torment
    Breanna, Schmetterling and Dude like this.
  2. Benj Well-Known Member

Please don't group all of these runes into the same set. The two Rage adornments listed have completely different effects than the rest. Many people (myself included) are running a Rage and a Mysteries rune. The other groups look fine, and pretty much match what's already in the game.
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

I've asked if was a typo or an intentional change. I will update once I find out.
  4. Priority Well-Known Member

Good luck with that, we all know he's not answering
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

The post has been updated with the correct grouping for Rage.
    Jinksie, Bludd, Kittybock and 5 others like this.
  6. Rollinco New Member

Any chance at a fix for the auto consume issue where it consumes all of your food or drink within a few seconds with auto consume enabled??
    Rolabor, Ryoga and Breanna like this.
  7. Wolf_ Member

But you know that it hits like a truck. You know that it nuke in raid about 2000 - 4000 billons hits. You know that you double those crazy values? You know that this hit is even higher than all ascension spells?

But like i said in another post its ok. But where the hell is the rangers patch?
    Tyger and EmJay like this.
  8. Tkia Well-Known Member

No mention of turquoise adornments for crafting items to work on crafting levels instead of adventurer?
    Ryoga and Juraiya like this.
  9. knine Well-Known Member

What is the cap on totemic now, since they placed a cap it should be available. The adds spawning from the guy that does Barbie on a grill was fine. People just like to aoe and kill stuff instead on control. Tank holds them in the make and only get the add spawned during the encounter. You kill it splits. So if you kill over and over you have a truck ton. Control move away and enjoy the encounter. I think SE is a great raid zone as was. Hopefully not toned down too much.
  10. Fikkif Member

11. Sinreaper New Member

u know that it nuke in raid about 2000 - 4000 billons hits. thats not true Wolf
    andofcuz it needs to be fixed
  12. Almee Well-Known Member

Lovely. Now I can spend another Tuesday validating files. What fun.

I have Maj'Dul and Thurgadin on two different versions and it still gives me the "assets not found" error. My drives are fine. I've used different programs to check them and both say the drives have no errors. But every time you all patch, I have to validate the files. What a crock.
  13. CSP84 Well-Known Member

Even its not really for this thread but what do you expect ? It's the same Dev(s) in charge of class- balance for quite sometime now and it's the same classes (Bruiser, Ranger) being neglected the most.

Other than that it's looks like a comprehensive list for a patch. Thanks Dreamweaver for doing a good job.
  14. Furyz New Member

Personally I think Solusek's Eye: The Calling [Heroic] does not need to be fixed , we passed all the encounters and enjoyed the challenge , the fun in this game is to figure out the encounters and make it a little challenging , domt make it as stupid and tank and spank as the other 12 zones in BOL YOU ARE JUST DESTROYING THE FUN AND CHALLENGE If people can't progress and kill it thats their problems , take time learn and gear yourself for the fight like everyone else ..have plenty of chances in the zone on prior mobs dont spoon feed it to them.. its a shame on what u guys are doing to the game ... making it entry level ********
  15. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

@dreamweaver any mention of stamina increase on new heroic gear?
  16. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Can we get the bug I reported in the Bug forum about the game auto consuming all my food and drink. Basically when the game uses Auto Consume it's using ALL food and drink at once. Instead of just one like it should be doing. It's a big pain and I'm not using food and drink until it's fixed. It already used up full stacks on expensive food and drink. Can you please look into fixing this for the Tuesday patch? Thank you!
  17. Wolf_ Member

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]

And that was just last raid. @sinreaper

The first initial hit is much to high... all other hits are lower... but its 2000-4000 billions!!! If you patch the doublecast of second maybe third hit, it would be an 4000-12000 billions hit. In short fights no other damage dealer have any chance against this ridiculous hard hit. Nobody should hit with 3 trillions with a spell like this. And it is every time the first fatal follow up hit in every fight.
  18. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

Man, I hate it when stuff works correctly, (checks the sarcasm) and I wonder what you're fighting against, cause I know I don't do that kind of damage. So I wonder if you're doing something way differently than me, or if these are parses against lower tier raid mobs...information matters. If you're listed on Wire, drop me a PM with your sin's name - I'd like to check out your sin. I also find it interesting you're using Gut.
  19. Wolf_ Member

Oh no thats not my character.... i only play my ranger :) its our assassin... have nearly same values like me... but all spells on ancient...

And I would like to make one thing clear. My intention is not a sin nerf. That currently overpowered hit is the thing they need to compare with beastlords and wizards... i also dont understand why wizards scream... they are doing dmg between assasin and beastlords and are able do buff around 30 billion dps on grp with ros blade.. i am able to buff 100-200mio dps to grp member if i will spent aa to it.

To be clear... this parses are from Sol Raid.... we wasnt in another one since patch day.
  20. Airwalker Member