Unable to log in since 8/11 patch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lejina, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Lejina New Member

Regardless of whether I use the everquest2.exe or the launcher, I get a rotation of login servers, then unable to connect. Only thing odd I see is in the alertlog:

build="DGCBuild=15590L" version="DGCVersionString=2020/8/8 6:36:56" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="<None>" loc=" 0.00 0.00 0.00" performance="3" alert="G:\live\eq2\framework\vdl\VdlErr.cpp(85): (VDL Parser) runtimevdl/cbaseclasses.vdl(21) : Error, File not found, runtimevdl/services.vdl.
    Re-patch, re-booted, re-tried, re-denied. Any other logging files I can use to figure this out? 3 days, and even with several accounts, so it's not limited to a certain server. Does it whether I put in a character name or not.
  2. Benito Ancient EQ2 Player: Lavastorm Server 2004.

3. Lejina New Member

Same issue. Starts with trying to reach login server 2, then 3, then 1, and rotates through them all twice before getting the "we can't find our login servers, they are with Waldo". =/
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Lejina I would also file a petition with CS so they can check your account itself to see if there are any odd issues there.
    Breanna likes this.