Beastlord: unassigned warder points message

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Thirl, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Thirl New Member

Hi, new player here. I mean new. My highest level char is just level 56, been playing less then 5 weeks.

I created a Beastlord. Got the character to around 20. At level 10, got the ability to tame a new pet. Great. Around the same time on the alternate advance screen, or whatever it's called that you get to with the 'L' key, on the last option on the left hand side of the window, I have a green exclamation point, like I have an unassigned point. In fact the tooltip says "40 unassigned points". But in the main part of the screen it displays 40 / 40 assigned points. Can someone help me understand why I have a green exclamation point here, but can't do anything to 'assign' and clear it?

[IMG]
    Dude likes this.
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

Is that the actual warder you are using? If not go to the drop down menu on the upper left where it says Gonann (Reptile) level 1. Choose the warder you actually have cast that you are using, you should be able to put points in then.
    Dude likes this.
  3. Thirl New Member

I get the same thing even when I select the warder I have tamed and out.

[IMG]
    Dude likes this.
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

It looks like you are using the server profile and they have assigned points for you. The drop down arrow on the right, if you look down the right hand side of your list that is the things they have chosen for you. You can change that and award your own points where you want them. See what your choices are on the drop down menu, choose to do your own build. Then hit the funny thing at the bottom to do your build and then commit.
    Dude likes this.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

Click on the "Warder Specialization" tab. There should be a bar at the top that shows how many points you've earned. If you haven't maxed out the number of points earned then that annoying little green exclamation point will still be there.
    Breanna likes this.