Stonehand Spawn Visibility Issue

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Niami DenMother, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

If you kill one of the Blinding mobs (I suspect it is Clobberock that is the culprit), it acts like you've also killed Stonehand in the Wracklands, and the visibility timer goes into effect. (i.e., kill Clobberock and you can't see Stonehand, even if it is up. for a couple hours afterwards)

Since we can more easily know which named have been killed over on Test, it was easier to see that something was/is awry with the overland named "Stonehand" in Wracklands. We've been finding it inconsistently visible after the zone was spun up, and sometimes having issues where one person could see it and the other couldn't, even though neither had killed him in a few days. I think I *may* have found the culprit, and we just reproduced it with someone who had never killed Stonehand (but had finished a Blinding named run) not being able to see him, when I was staring right at him.
    EmJay, Whilhelmina and Breanna like this.
  2. Makaylah Member

It is (at least) Cobblerock. I tried this morning - checked that Stonehand was up, zoned over to the Blinding and killed (only) Cobblerock, and then went back and didn't see Stonehand. I logged in an alt on another account who hadn't killed anything recently, and could see Stonehand.

Not sure if any of the other names also cause this, but definitely Cobblerock does.
  3. Makaylah Member

It appears to be *only* Cobblerock (at least, of the Blinding names). I confirmed I could see Stonehand again, went and killed all the Blinding names *except* Cobblerock, confirmed I could still see him, then killed Cobblerock and confirmed he disappeared. Ungrouped alt could see him the whole time.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Ok, just confirmed it (well, triple-checked).
    I killed Cobblerock and had to wait 2h for Stonehand to "respawn"/show (and he was up all the time for an alt). AC mobs don't affect he's apparent respawn time, it's just the lone Cobblerock in Blinding.
  5. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

The fix is on Test and it fixed the issue, so you can move this thread to "fixed".
    Thanks!
    Niami DenMother and Breanna like this.