Fixed Internally Xavi Heliul in AC

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Breanna, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Breanna Well-Known Member

The Researcher in AC is bugged. I'm assuming this is a new quest because when I made the item it said I discovered it. Anyhow it was Fordel Midst: Req. # 3924 to make an Azurite Inlaid Throne. But it will not let me turn the quest in, I just get 2 options of checking her research status, and telling her I haven't made the item yet. There is no book or feather over her head.
    Dude, Soara2, doit and 10 others like this.
  2. Tangris Well-Known Member

Daini is as well on work order 7764, me and a few guildies are struck, receive but cannot turn in.
    Quillyne, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. ladyshotzie New Member

Getting same message as well
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  4. Tangris Well-Known Member

Make sure if you look here you like the first post so the Devs will not only see this but hopefully fix this ASAP, thanks
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Make sure to post each different bug separately, it is only one per thread. So 7764 will need a separate thread or it will not get noticed and I would hate for your bug to get lost.
    Soara2, Zynt and Breanna like this.
  6. Kinslayer New Member

same, on rivervale, 3924
    Cyrrena and Areeanna like this.
  7. Avithax Well-Known Member

This issue is compounded by the need for 250 currency from Xavi to purchase the new runes recipe, which is also compounded by the fact that the drop table for anything except mage gloves in the raid zones is almost nil.

So we can run the quest but can't turn it in so we can buy the rune recipe to craft and place on gloves that never drop. As usual I'm always amazed but never surprised at just how badly this xpac has been implemented.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  8. doit Member

still cant turn in crafted throne for reward
  9. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening to anybody?
    Dude likes this.
  10. Breanna Well-Known Member

Nope it got fixed a while back :)
    Soara2, Xianthia and Dude like this.