Age's End: Final Monolith

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Alexandre, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Alexandre New Member

I may have found a bug in the Age's End: Final Monolith quest, or I may just be stupid. Or both.

I entered the Tower of Frozen Shadow: Cursed Vaults after talking to the Duality at the docks in Freeport. I made my way through the zone and clicked on the mirror to get to the library. Once there I talked to Spectral Librarian Emiida and she gave me a quest to defeat 12 hate-filled tomes. I worked my way around the zone and killed everything that moved. There were some flying books but they weren't called hate-filled Tomes. Either way, I cleared the entire zone top to bottom and never got a single credit so I either never found the hate-filled Tomes or they were never there. Are they sitting on a shelf somewhere? I feel like I've clicked on every book on every shelf. I even ran around the zone hitting F8 and tab trying to target anything except the Librarian. \

I zoned out and back in and it says this instance will expire in 6 days and 8 hours. UGH! I have to wait a week to try again? Am I missing something obvious like "go upstairs"? LOL
  2. Balcerak Well-Known Member

They should spawn on the floor of the library. So maybe you missed them, maybe something else is wrong.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  3. Alexandre New Member

There are groups of four books randomly found around the zone on the floor. I can't target them however. Something must be wrong. I guess I will have to wait a week to try again.
  4. Alexandre New Member

I waited, and waited, and the zone eventually reset. lol. After that they were there. Floating in the air and impossible to miss. They simply weren't there the first time through which was clearly a bug.
    Dude likes this.
  5. Noknok Member

6. Noknok Member

It's gonna be fixed!