Swashbucklers stealth nerfed?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kolt, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Kolt New Member

Through half of this expansion I kept up pretty good with mine, but lately my dps has been horrible. I am raid geared and have been upgrading fairly steady. Is it just me, or have others noticed there is a difference now? Driving myself crazy.
  2. Bentenn Well-Known Member

my guess is you had or were using the food/drink buff work around and no longer have that available. Other than that, nothing has been changed that other melee classes are feeding back
  3. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

No stealth nerfs, just a pretty much useless class with the lack of named AE fights.

All you can do is get an inq in ur group and go full auto attack gearing and pray for blue AE resets and get celestial/ancient AEs.
  4. Kolt New Member

auto attack gear?
  5. Observing Active Member

Flurry on cloak, belt, neck, green adorns
    Ability mod + WDB or WDB overcap other jewelry
    Reforge to 10,000 DPS, 2000 MA
  6. Kelowna New Member

While they are not a buffage machine like Dirges and Troubs, they do bring Fervor, ADC and WDB buffs to the group, has a hate transfer and a ability reset so far from "useless". I do agree wholeheartedly they are handicapped as far as dps goes seeing as how just about every raid fight seems to be geared against screwing melee this exp and little to no aoe.
  7. Kolt New Member

Reforge to 10k? That is a lot.
  8. Kolt New Member

What greens give flurry?
  9. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Have you tried adding macro's to your CA's saying 'Yarrghh!', 'Avast ye!' etc?
  10. Kolt New Member

Yes, yelling at the mobs just seems to infuriate them.
  11. Observing Active Member

My characters in solo gear reforge to 9000 DPS, so at least 9,973 should be possible.
    Old KA green adorns give flurry
    Breanna likes this.
  12. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

13. Jrox Well-Known Member

This is a joke right? No, Seriously, joke right?
  14. TebTengri New Member

I thought this post was gonna be about their "stealthing" abilities getting nerfed.
    Breanna likes this.