Everquest II Celebration Bundle

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by WhysperWynde, Jun 30, 2020.

1. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Is it still possible to acquire the Everquest II Celebration Bundle for the 15th EQ2 Anniversary? I would really like to get it if that is at all possible. The item I am most interested in is Varig's Forge from the bundle. Would there be any other way to acquire Varig's Forge? That is a mighty awesome forge & I was around for anniversary, have been in EQ2 since inception of the game and it's my very favorite game. I have 20 characters so you know I spend most of my free time here.
    parissa likes this.
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

https://www.everquest2.com/packs
    parissa, Breanna and Beee like this.
  3. Raff Well-Known Member

Isn't Variq's Forge available at the Scorched Sky vendor? Might be mistaken on that...but there is a cool forge available there.
    parissa and Breanna like this.
  4. parissa Well-Known Member

The forge she is referencing is an all in one crafting forge... It lets every crafter use it, instead of having a bunch of different work tables, like the forge the stove the workbench... This one does all... I bought it and love it... I want a whole room full, they are so neat looking...
    Rosyposy, Breanna and Dude like this.
  5. Raff Well-Known Member

Oh that thing?...yeah, we have one in the GH. Just never knew or payed attention to what it is actually called, lol. Other than the round craft table thingie.
    Breanna, Dude and parissa like this.
  6. parissa Well-Known Member

Yeah that's my name for it too, unless I see someone say it... Then I'm like oh yeah that's its name... :p I am hoping one day they put it for sale again to the 19.99... I would still like a few more...
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member